Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    At the end of the day, the team continues to be a PR nightmare and steadily proves themselves to be quite unlikeable.

I don't know how you guys continue to stomach it.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    At the end of the day, the team continues to be a PR nightmare and steadily proves themselves to be quite unlikeable.

-Stork
    I am also a Jets fan, so for me this is a walk in the park.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Is Dickey planning any mountain climbing before he signs his big contract????

vCash
    Maybe just wife climbing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    As a fan of a dysfunctional football team myself, you have my empathy.

Also, please know I'm not trying to cause a ruckus or make anyone feel badly for continuing to fight the good fight. I'm just amazed that some of you have the capacity to do so in the face of such absurd circumstances.

-Stork

vCash
    I have no problem with the Mets using their leverage but to trash the guy as a bad actor? Shameful behavior by mutt and Jeff. But we've become used to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    And your point?
    why should you have to turn down a gentile hummer, their much better than the rough kind lol
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    are you a knicks fan too?

vCash
    Whenever my patients feel sick I just tell them,

Cheer up, it could be worse. You could be a Mets fan!
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    I really don't understand the equivocating by some fans on this issue. The only context that matters is this: someone in our organization thinks they can win a PR war with the league's most likable human being.

Whatever "unhappy" means, and who said it, is completely irrelevant. It boils down to Dicky versus the Mets, and the Mets can't win that battle. It was the wrong response.

vCash
    **** the Mets and **** the New York media. They ask him questions at a charity event and he answers them like the good soldier that he is and then the papers lambaste him. What a bunch of low rat excrement the Mets and the media are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    I don't have a stomach left. I am seriously thinking of just being a fan of baseball and not continuing to root for a franchise run by these jackwagons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post
    Is Dickey planning any mountain climbing before he signs his big contract????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCPuhhE6dw
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    You know If you look at this from a dispassionate point of view it's very indicative of Dickey's personality, I read his book(very well written, could have done without all the prayers though and I think he completely copped out on what lead to his having an affair)and it seems this is a person who likes to shoot himself in the foot, simply put he could have said "look today is about the kids and Christmas and giving back some joy to those who lost so much..." or something along those lines, instead he used it as a forum to try and gain leverage/attention, For a man who carries himself so humbly this was definitely and distinctly hubris rearing its head(that also seemed to be a factor in his past as well)

I don't agree with how he is being treated by the team but perhaps not all of the blame rests with Sandy and The Wilpons...I'm going to keep an open mind as this plays out but I'm beginning to lean toward this season being his Met "farewell" tour

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    You know If you look at this from a dispassionate point of view it's very indicative of Dickey's personality, I read his book(very well written, could have done without all the prayers though and I think he completely copped out on what lead to his having an affair)and it seems this is a person who likes to shoot himself in the foot, simply put he could have said "look today is about the kids and Christmas and giving back some joy to those who lost so much..." or something along those lines, instead he used it as a forum to try and gain leverage/attention, For a man who carries himself so humbly this was definitely and distinctly hubris rearing its head(that also seemed to be a factor in his past as well)

I don't agree with how he is being treated by the team but perhaps not all of the blame rests with Sandy and The Wilpons...I'm going to keep an open mind as this plays out but I'm beginning to lean toward this season being his Met "farewell" tour
    Are you crazy talking like this?????

You can get tar and feathered (do they still do that?) for talk like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boller4prez View Post

Wilpon is so bad mets players dream of playing for Loria marlins.
    Ask Giancarlo Stanton how he feels about playing for Loria!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast