Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 151

Thread: Awards

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,209
    vCash
    1500
    MVP-Peyton
    Offensive Player of the Year- AP
    Defensive Player of the Year- Aldon Smith
    Comeback Player of the Year- AP
    Offensive Rookie of the Year- RGIII
    Defensive Rookie of the Year- Harrison Smith
    Coach of the Year- Gary Kubiak
    Executive of the Year- Texans executive?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    We should have made an MVP thread with an actual poll. Nobody wants to tally all the votes.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,772
    vCash
    1500
    MVP - Tom Brady
    Offensive Player of the Year - Adrian Peterson
    Defensive Player of the Year - JJ Watt
    Comeback Player of the Year - Peyton Manning
    Offensive Rookie of the Year - Andrew Luck
    Defensive Rookie of the Year - Bobby Wagner
    Coach of the Year - Greg Schiano
    Executive of the Year - John Elway
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    15,883
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    We should have made an MVP thread with an actual poll. Nobody wants to tally all the votes.
    Then make an MVP only thread poll and don't forget to add AP as an option. I'd feel greedy if I made another thread.
    Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko 1h

    #Patriots are 9-2 and their second highest paid player this season is Aaron Hernandez. Let that sink in.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Then make an MVP only thread poll and don't forget to add AP as an option. I'd feel greedy if I made another thread.
    I don't wanna do it. A mod could easily edit that poll and erase the results but mods are only here to look for reasons to ban me. Nothing more.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    15,883
    vCash
    1500
    Well, if a Mod wanted to they could make an MVP poll for this thread. I just hope it doesn't take away any discussion about the other awards.
    Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko 1h

    #Patriots are 9-2 and their second highest paid player this season is Aaron Hernandez. Let that sink in.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Well, if a Mod wanted to they could make an MVP poll for this thread. I just hope it doesn't take away any discussion about the other awards.
    Yeah this thread is cool. I just wanted a MVP thread with a poll is all that's current.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    935
    vCash
    1500
    MVP - Adrian Peterson
    Offensive Player of the Year - Adrian Peterson
    Defensive Player of the Year - JJ Watt
    Comeback Player of the Year - Peyton Manning
    Offensive Rookie of the Year - Andrew Luck
    Defensive Rookie of the Year - Luke Kuechly

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    The MVP thread is outdated.

    MVP
    Offensive Player of the Year
    Defensive Player of the Year
    Comeback Player of the Year
    Offensive Rookie of the Year
    Defensive Rookie of the Year
    Coach of the Year
    Executive of the Year



    I got:
    Brady MVP
    AP OPOY
    No idea on DPOY
    PManning for CPOY(AP apparently was injured the second to last game of the year, so I think Manning should get it)
    RGIII for ORookie
    No idea for DRookie

    Is there bias in there? Sure, but that's just my current opinion.

    No poll, just speak your mind. Who ya got?

    Edit: I've added Coach and Executive of the Year
    MVP Tom Brady
    OPOY Adrian Peterson
    DPOY Charles Tillman
    Comeback Player of the Year Peyton Manning
    OROY RGIII
    DPOY Lavonte David
    Coach of the Year John Fox
    Executive of the Year John Elway


    You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    The MVP thread is outdated.

    MVP
    Offensive Player of the Year
    Defensive Player of the Year
    Comeback Player of the Year
    Offensive Rookie of the Year
    Defensive Rookie of the Year
    Coach of the Year
    Executive of the Year



    I got:
    Brady MVP
    AP OPOY
    No idea on DPOY
    PManning for CPOY(AP apparently was injured the second to last game of the year, so I think Manning should get it)
    RGIII for ORookie
    No idea for DRookie

    Is there bias in there? Sure, but that's just my current opinion.

    No poll, just speak your mind. Who ya got?

    Edit: I've added Coach and Executive of the Year
    Coach....hmmm Shanny and Executive Elway. Sorry but he was smart enough not to cut ties with the circus and went out took a chance and got Manning.

    The rest I think your spot on.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    1500

    Mvp

    AP has to get MVP the Vikings were nothing last year and he has carried the team on his back. If the Vikings can pull off a wild card spot the MVP has to go to AP

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,383
    vCash
    1500
    MVP - Jay Cutler
    Offensive Player of the Year - Brandon Marshall
    Defensive Player of the Year - Charles Tillman
    Comeback Player of the Year - Jason Campbell
    Offensive Rookie of the Year - Alshon Jefery
    Defensive Rookie of the Year - Shea McClellin
    Coach of the Year - Lovie Smith
    Executive of the Year - Tom Brady

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    MVP - RGIII
    LVP - Andrew Luck

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,889
    vCash
    1500
    Kick to the Groin of the Year - Ndamukong Suh

    We Want Winston

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,164
    vCash
    1500
    GMoY- TDjacksonville They gived hm da rains and he maid it poor!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •