Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    JDM I agree 100%

It one point he was a great fit in a edge run, draw, and screen attack game with the downfield pass game.

But with Haley's quick hit pass attack we need tough inside runs. Add in Haley has created that with his offense everywhere. Dwyer/Redman offer that better than Mendy.

Ball is a dream. Toughness inside of Dwyer. Speed of Mendenhall. Okish hands. Reminds me of....Ray Rice.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I'm the biggest Mendenhall fan on here, and I still want him back next season, but realistically, he is better off gone than here. He has become somewhat of a cancer to the team. Montee Ball please.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12