Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

    21 40.38%
  • New England Patriots

    28 53.85%
  • Tie

    3 5.77%
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 677
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24,034
    vCash
    1500

    Week 15: 49ers(9-3-1) vs. Pats(10-3)-The Pats won't let Gore get the 49ers warm

    Code:
    San Francisco 49ers (9-3-1) @ New England Patriots (10-3) Location: Gillette Stadium Time: 8:20 PM PT Sunday, December 16th TV: NBC
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 104.2 3833 29 4 Tom Brady 97.5 1073 3 1 Colin Kaepernick
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 1082 243 4.5 10 Stevan Ridley 1035 211 4.9 7 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 1116 95 11.7 4 Wes Welker 761 66 11.5 5 Michael Crabtree
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Jerod Mayo Rob Ninkovich Tavon Wilson 125 7.0 4 Navorro Bowman Aldon Smith Dashon Goldson 116 19.5 3

    Props to nutty.
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 12-11-2012 at 10:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,027
    vCash
    1500
    Stickin to it, Pats win both big games. Took care of the Texans, on to the Niners
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

    Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

    Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    3,181
    vCash
    1500
    Will the stats be updated to reflect tonights game?
    -

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    Will the stats be updated to reflect tonights game?
    Yeah I'll get them tomorrow. Just didn't want to go through the process of making a whole IGT because I've got to make a couple of BCS IGT threads for the CFB forum.

    Anyways, I'm going to this game. Should be much better than tonight's game.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,189
    vCash
    1500
    We gotta win this one...one game at a time..we take care of this game and #2 seed maybe #1 seed becomes a serious possibility.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    3,181
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    We gotta win this one...one game at a time..we take care of this game and #2 seed maybe #1 seed becomes a serious possibility.
    #2 and #1 seed are very realistic. If NE wins out they are guaranteed the #2. In order to grab #1 they really need the Colts to step up and handle HOU.
    -

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,189
    vCash
    1500
    ^Yes. Right now we have the #2

    Also the thread title should've been "NE won't let Frank gore them...."

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    16,312
    vCash
    1500
    Before the game, I was more nervous about the 49er game than the Texan game. I think they match up against us well. Next week will be much closer IMO

    Oh! how about, "Willis be another blowout?"
    Studs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,189
    vCash
    1500
    ^lol!

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area!!!
    Posts
    10,128
    vCash
    1500
    Great game tonight guys. I've been looking forward to this game all season and I have to say that after viewing all that destruction tonight by you guys I'm a little worried that we could be seeing a rerun next week.

    Absolutely huge game for both teams. If the Niners lose this game, we're going to have to go into next weeks game in Seattle with the Seachickens with the possibility of losing the division lead. The Patroits are also going to be motivated due to the fact that the two seeds may be in reach.

    Can't wait until gametime. Good luck guys.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,189
    vCash
    1500
    Good luck dude ^

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amidst A Giants Dynasty: 3in5
    Posts
    33,062
    vCash
    1279
    Best of luck fellas. We need this win badly, hoping for a great, injury free game. I know that defense will show up, just hope that Oline holds it down, Kaepernick will probably coming out slinging.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Best of luck fellas. We need this win badly, hoping for a great, injury free game. I know that defense will show up, just hope that Oline holds it down, Kaepernick will probably coming out slinging.
    Agreed! My number one concern right now is injurys. Both the 9er's and the Pats will be forces in the playoffs regardless of the outcome I just fear the game is going to be rugged and that players will be hurt.
    Eat Lobster

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Great game tonight guys. I've been looking forward to this game all season and I have to say that after viewing all that destruction tonight by you guys I'm a little worried that we could be seeing a rerun next week.

    Absolutely huge game for both teams. If the Niners lose this game, we're going to have to go into next weeks game in Seattle with the Seachickens with the possibility of losing the division lead. The Patroits are also going to be motivated due to the fact that the two seeds may be in reach.

    Can't wait until gametime. Good luck guys.
    I don't know how you guys deal with the Hawks fanbase. They make the Jets fans seem humble lol.
    Eat Lobster

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,736
    vCash
    1500
    Another big primetime game. Hope for an exciting game, no injuries on either side!

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •