13 16.88%
  • Other

5 6.49%
  • Casey Hayward

11 14.29%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Droy?

vCash
    Why is nobody talking about Hayward or even considers him?
    He hasnīt given up a TD and QBs have just a 30.1 rating when throwing at him. He has 5 INTs and 1 FF and 18 PD.
    I donīt say he has to win it but his numbers are great!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Why is nobody talking about Hayward or even considers him?
    He hasnīt given up a TD and QBs have just a 30.1 rating when throwing at him. He has 5 INTs and 1 FF and 18 PD.
    I donīt say he has to win it but his numbers are great!
    Because we don't gloat about how great he is in the main forum.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Because we don't gloat about how great he is in the main forum.
    as long as he plays this way I donīt have a problem with it. It just seems a bit strange.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    as long as he plays this way I donīt have a problem with it. It just seems a bit strange.
    I think part of it was he wasn't a big prospect coming out I suppose.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    H. Smith for lighting up megatron and punching refs.

vCash
    I think part of it was he wasn't a big prospect coming out I suppose.
    I guess. I donīt know much about college football and scouting. But there wasnīt really much hype about him and after some scouting reports I didnīt expect too much. But since he has started and played more (after week 2 or 3?!) he is truely amazing. Hayward seems to have a pretty good nose for the ball and with him, Shields, Williams, Burnett and House the Packers have pretty good secondary for years to come.

Maybe everyone thinks that the Packers still have one of the worst secondaries after last year. But Hayward is a part of the change!

vCash
    They are damn good players having good rookie seasons. My vote goes to lavonte david. Hes a beast and should have a real good career if he stays healthy. He was undersized coming into the pros but he put that to rest real fast.

vCash
    Homer pick: Harrison Smith

But all these guys look good and will have promising futures.

vCash
    How come people in here are writing lavonte david and not voting up top...that sucks

AZ Vikings post brings up a curious question. How does the AP look at a suspension, especially for something like hitting a ref and costing your team for the games your suspended. I bring this up because guys like Browner and Sherman are ineligible for the pro bowl because of PED suspension. I wonder if the AP will reflect his suspension in their votes.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I wont vote
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    How come people in here are writing lavonte david and not voting up top...that sucks

AZ Vikings post brings up a curious question. How does the AP look at a suspension, especially for something like hitting a ref and costing your team for the games your suspended. I bring this up because guys like Browner and Sherman are ineligible for the pro bowl because of PED suspension. I wonder if the AP will reflect his suspension in their votes.
    I would be fine with David but i voted for Wagner and i am not being a homer.

Wagner-109 Tackles 3 Interceptions 2 sacks plus he is making the calls for the Defense.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-12-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Just about that action boss.

vCash

Lol what does it matter.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Nuts. That Dennard **** was funny. Idk what All Star game it was but he got whooped left and right. Showed no hips. I was like uh oh, this guy was a myth.
    Ehhh... He was up against Jeffery the whole game and besides the hail merry he held him in check and then got ejected, he starts for the Pats now and is playing really well. He for the most part when healthy was a shutdown corner at Nebraska.

You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

vCash
    He is special. Refer to my original post Page 1. 3rd in TFLs, 1st in non-sack TFLs 5th in tackles...hes a tackling machine. The best part about him is his vision, decisiveness and ability to get to the ball carrier in the back field. His size that people thought would be an issue is a huge plus. He has the ability to avoid blockers and make plays in the backfield.

I know this is murkey water but quietly some of us have been comparing him to the greatest Buccaneer ever Derrick Brooks, ton of similarities. Everyone forgets Derrick dropped to the 28th pick in the 1st round, why? purely because of his size and to get Lavonte in the bottom of the second, steal to say the least. Only area he has to improve is in coverage a little, he bites a little hard on play-action(as do Kuechly and Wagner) but it will come with time.

You guys may also be surprised to know, he calls our plays on defense and has all year. Hell of a Linebacker.
    Yeah hes a helluva athlete, great vision, instinct and nose for the football and is most definitely a sure tackler who can take the ball away. A guy I follow on twitter Pete Prisco was all over David compared him to Brooks as well before the draft. He's special David.

You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

vCash
    I've watched David play this year, and he's been excellent, and really helped that defense improve, but the biggest reason for TB's improvement against the run is due to them being healthier on the DL this season.

Also, does TB still run a Tampa-2 system? If so, that would explain the inflated tackles for an OLB in a 4-3.

Even though Kuechly, David, and Wagner are pretty close in stats (which is what it will be decided by for the most part), I'll stick with my homer pick for Kuechly. Kuechly and Wagner both call the plays for their defense and IMO play a more important position (MLB), but Kuechly plays on a very bad defense, whereas Wagner plays on a top 5 defense.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast