Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Best NFL game ever!!! Superbowls?

What's the best NFL game you have ever seen?

Is the Superbowl usually the best (most entertaining, most competitive) game of the season?

49ers Saints playoff game last season was epic for me! It was way better than the Superbowl.

Thoughts?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Miracle in the Meadowlands 2.

Such a great game.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I dont know if it is my favorite. but the 1994 dallas cowboys 49ers nfc championship game was a game ill never forget.

ill never forget, at the end of the game, has time was running out, seeing michael irvin, and emmitt smith crying and hugging on the sideline, and john madden said
    "they went out with a blaze of glory".....

even with sanders on him alot of the game, irvin set records for catches, and yards in an nfc championship game...

we lost, 38-28. hell of a game...

vCash
    Falcons vs Vikings '98 NFC Championship Game at the Metrodome. Good times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Falcons vs Vikings '98 NFC Championship Game at the Metrodome. Good times.
    No, no it wasn't.

Poor Randall.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Jets Patriots divisional round in 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez
    No, no it wasn't.

Poor Randall.
    He was one of my favorites too, but man that game was unbelievable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    He was one of my favorites too, but man that game was unbelievable.
    Randall is the only player aside from Dawkins who went on to another team, and my heart hurt. Well, McNabb too I guess.

Cunningham to Moss was so ****ing cool to watch, Randall was such a stud that year.

I hate Gary Anderson to this day.

vCash
    ravens 17 point comebakc in the 4th over seattle was pretty sweet
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    my personal favorite is the complete and utter demolition of the Oakland Raider by my 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers and one of the most dominating defensive performances ever in a Super Bowl.

my non TB pick as Ive said before was the Rams v Titans Super Bowl...most incredible thing Ive ever saw and only weeks after the Music City Miracle which I saw live on TV as well...amazing playoffs that year

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    I dont know if it is my favorite. but the 1994 dallas cowboys 49ers nfc championship game was a game ill never forget.

ill never forget, at the end of the game, has time was running out, seeing michael irvin, and emmitt smith crying and hugging on the sideline, and john madden said
    "they went out with a blaze of glory".....

even with sanders on him alot of the game, irvin set records for catches, and yards in an nfc championship game...

we lost, 38-28. hell of a game...
    That was one of my favorites also. We finally beat you guys after 2 years of losing. Back then for that 3 or 4 year run, everyone knew that the winner of that gome was going to win the superbowl.

vCash
    The 1999 Divisional playoff game, when the Dolphins had Marino and they played the Jags.

Jaguars-62
    Dolphins-7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbxZzWGEAE
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-19-2012 at 12:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    my personal favorite is the complete and utter demolition of the Oakland Raider by my 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers and one of the most dominating defensive performances ever in a Super Bowl.

my non TB pick as Ive said before was the Rams v Titans Super Bowl...most incredible thing Ive ever saw and only weeks after the Music City Miracle which I saw live on TV as well...amazing playoffs that year
    My favorite game this year was the "Guarantee Bowl".

vCash
    Jets vs Titans

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    The panthers and patriots super bowl was awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast