Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    I guess I'd be fine with Alfonso if we also got Hamilton...pipe dream...i almost would be content to see what brown and ruf can do...tough call
    I wouldnt take soriano unless the cubs paid for all of the contract with us giving a spec or 2 or 80 percent of the contract and no specs.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I wouldnt take soriano unless the cubs paid for all of the contract with us giving a spec or 2 or 80 percent of the contract and no specs.
    so the cubs should give you sori and 26million dollars and get nothing back? thats not gonna happen and its stupid and twilight sucks. 10mill/2years for sori's 25hr 80rbi is a bargin in this market young boy.

vCash
    Mitch WIlliams came on the air and said that the Phils have not spoken to Hamilton. Hamilton told Mitch that. FYI

vCash
    I would rather have Ruf play left then Soriano.Soriano will bat 250-260 and hit 30hrs. I think Ruf can do that.

vCash
    ^^^all part of our mystery team technique....hamilton is in on it too lol....i believe

vCash
    I still think if we have any way of pulling away hamilton from texas, they need to make a trade for Upton. Supposedly if they are willing to give up andrus as a part in the trade then he could be a ranger. If that doesn't happen, then hamilton will be a ranger no doubt in my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    so the cubs should give you sori and 26million dollars and get nothing back? thats not gonna happen and its stupid and twilight sucks. 10mill/2years for sori's 25hr 80rbi is a bargin in this market young boy.
    Its not at all stupid...he is a terrible terrible defensive player who has pop but that is it.... If they want specs they need to eat all the contract...If they want to get something for him....If they want to get out of the contract without getting specs and they want another team to eat some money then they would need to eat like 75-80 percent of it....He is not a good player and has a piss poor contract.... He is a player I would not want on this team and would much rather take the chance on a ruf/Brown Platoon or either in general.

If its not gonna happen that is fine as well because guess what....internally we have similar or better options.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringinwood View Post
    Its on mlbtr now...

I just figured its logical to mention that since so many people Sony believe something unless it hits twitter...

Lmfao
    Nothing that's true breaks on the radio. Not these days anyway. There are too many people with ears and a phone.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    I'd be fine with a Sori deal similar to the MY deal. 1/2 the cash and a low-end spec or 2. HE slots so nicely into out lineup it'd be stupid not to do it.

I also don't care if it ends up being Brown. I just can't bear another season watching the 2012 offense.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    looks like he got a sweeter deal

/thread closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123