Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    harry no likey

vCash
    lol. 265 20 H.R. 95 RBI. Ill take it. Hes a hard workers and was hurt last year.

vCash
    Are they gonna make him shave his face?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Yup. It's easy to say it's just one year. But Reynolds was cheaper and the difference would have brought our catcher back. I prefer Martin & Reynolds to Youk. Or Chavez and Martin to Youk. Just feels like a lot of money for a guy who is declining and can't stay healthy.
    I prefer Chavez at half the price of Reynolds.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I will always hate him.
    Same here. I hate him more than anyone in baseball he just looks like a red sock.

vCash
    nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash

vCash
    I'm pretty torn over this. That being said, welcome to the team.

vCash
    Huge upgrade over chavez, it's going to be weird but the guy is a gamer, so welcome abroad Youk.

vCash
    Not sure how to feel about this one! The guy plays the game hard but I just don't like him. Was so happy that Swisher was gone but they replace him with another guy I can't stand. I would prefer Nunez and Nix as a platoon than $14 mil for a guy with a bad back and has averaged 115 games a year over the last three years.

vCash
    Hey we could have held onto Casey McGehee and then what would you all say.... can't please everyone!
    GO YANKEES!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gra33zy View Post
    Not sure how to feel about this one! The guy plays the game hard but I just don't like him. Was so happy that Swisher was gone but they replace him with another guy I can't stand. I would prefer Nunez and Nix as a platoon than $14 mil for a guy with a bad back and has averaged 115 games a year over the last three years.

vCash
    Nunez defense is HORRENDOUS! Nix is good and we should hold onto him. But none of them equal Youkilis... just get over it and embrace it cuz he's already signed!~
    GO YANKEES!!!!!

vCash
    Kevin Youkilis is a winning ballplayer. Bobby Valentine questioned Youkilis commitment to the team in April and the rift never subsided. It was ridiculous to question the guy- he played everyday and the right way.

Meanwhile, you had pitchers drinking beers in the locker room, Jacoby Ellsbury taking an extended vacation in Arizona, Bobby Valentine managing horridly and Ben Cherington dealing away players that delivered All Star Years (Josh Reddick & Jed Lowrie)

To say nobody was doing their job in Boston last year would be an understatement. Youkilis was rightfully frustrated. He left Boston, he was more productive in Chicago and he's eager to return the favor. I like the Youkilis signing.

"I Hate the guy"- Such a uninformed fans comment. It's about the interlocking NY- And Youk improves 3rd Base and DH should A-Rod Return. He's a great Clubhouse Guy that will like the professionalism of the team. He replaces some of the Grit we lost in Russ Martin.

vCash
    Its going to be very very strange seeing Youk in a Yankee uniform. I always told my father that Youk was the guy I hated the most on the Sox, but if he was a Yankee he probably would have been my favorite player.

Now that was under the assumption that he was always a Yankee but still, there is something to be said for a solid grind it out kind of guy. Hes not what he used to be but hell give you max effort and wants to win desperately. Its a solid signing and I'm excited to see how it works out for us.

New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

As of 9/4/14

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast