Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I'd like to say I'm happy.

But his batting stance makes me want to punch him in the face. Every time.
    Me too. I literally hate this guy. My mom is rolling over in her grave. RIP mom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Actually, the funny thing is that they didnt pay a catcher about half of that for the same production.
    don't sleep on Youk, he's gonna be key for us, he's gonna be a good hitter high 200's low 300's... he's gonna redeem himself, like the toughness and emotion, we lacked that for many years

vCash
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I'd like to say I'm happy.

But his batting stance makes me want to punch him in the face. Every time.
    nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    They are spending $40M on 3B this year. Hopefully they can piece together a full season between Youkilis and ARod.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Yup. It's easy to say it's just one year. But Reynolds was cheaper and the difference would have brought our catcher back. I prefer Martin & Reynolds to Youk. Or Chavez and Martin to Youk. Just feels like a lot of money for a guy who is declining and can't stay healthy.
    And the "slap a big name on the problem" business model continues...

but seriously, the Martin thing still baffles me. Can't help but to think that was just a goof by the FO...

vCash
    Man I never thought I would miss arod so much...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daytoner500 View Post
    don't sleep on Youk, he's gonna be key for us, he's gonna be a good hitter high 200's low 300's... he's gonna redeem himself, like the toughness and emotion, we lacked that for many years
    That very well could happen, but nothing really points in that direction.

vCash
    This feels so wrong.
    Here's to feeling good all the time.

vCash
    And the "slap a big name on the problem" business model continues...

but seriously, the Martin thing still baffles me. Can't help but to think that was just a goof by the FO...
    It's what it feels like. As incredible as he was in his prime, he seems to be in decline. And Ichiro feels like the same thing. We could have gotten similar production out of some dirt cheap options and maybe brought our catcher back, but I guess the appeal of the former all star trumps current production.

vCash
    Its not a great sign when we have to find reasons why half our lineup might be rejuvenated and redeem themselves.

vCash
    That very well could happen, but nothing really points in that direction.
    did anything really point in that direction when Ichiro came here? hopefully the same happens to Youk, i have faith in this guy, he has something to prove

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    Its not a great sign when we have to find reasons why half our lineup might be rejuvenated and redeem themselves.
    Well said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    It's what it feels like. As incredible as he was in his prime, he seems to be in decline. And Ichiro feels like the same thing. We could have gotten similar production out of some dirt cheap options and maybe brought our catcher back, but I guess the appeal of the former all star trumps current production.
    I actually like the idea of Ichiro, yeah he's lost a step or two but man is that guy a professional hitter.

vCash
    But I will root for him obviously. And it is KILLING my MAfrirnds where I grew up. The ultimate kick in the nuts. Can Varitek still catch?

Youk will excel on the big stage for sure. He's playing for another multi year contract and will have an excellent year. Arod won't play the field much so Youk will get his 500 ABs and have a monster year. .300 / 25 / 90 with a .400 OBP in our lineup. He will see lots of fastballs and get lots of walks if he gets hot.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast