Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daytoner500 View Post
    he did have speed, he wasn't that bad defensively (average defender)
    I suggest since your so smart and high and mighty with all the gold glove blah blah BS, I posted a link and a nice article of how the gold glove award has become a popularity contest, last post of page one. And how Gardner was the best outfielder in the game in 2011, but got robbed of it for popularity reasons. Champ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    I was afraid they would have to give him a multi-year deal but thankfully that's not the case. Now to figure out the right field and catcher situation...
    I've heard a few rumors that Michael Bourn maybe willing to take a one year deal. If true, I'd look into it.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I've heard a few rumors that Michael Bourn maybe willing to take a one year deal. If true, I'd look into it.
    A lot of teams would be

vCash
    A lot of teams would be
    One year, 25 million. Do it Cash!

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    You have got to be kidding me! The yanks are going to pay this bum 12 mil when he hit .235 last year with 19 hr. We have enough players who hit below .250. For having to be tight we money, cash sure blew this one.

vCash
    You will all root for him... i don't want to hear it
    This!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I suggest since your so smart and high and mighty with all the gold glove blah blah BS, I posted a link and a nice article of how the gold glove award has become a popularity contest, last post of page one. And how Gardner was the best outfielder in the game in 2011, but got robbed of it for popularity reasons. Champ.
    thank you i will be reading it, but i still wouldn't say that to Tex.. never said Gardner wasn't a bad outfielder, just don't think he should be starting, he's a 4th outfielder at best, good pinch runner, good defensive replacement.. you like you using my words huh ace?

vCash
    How is Youkilis an improvement over Chavez in any way shape or form? Yankees are basically paying 12 million for a fill in until Arod gets back.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    You have got to be kidding me! The yanks are going to pay this bum 12 mil when he hit .235 last year with 19 hr. We have enough players who hit below .250. For having to be tight we money, cash sure blew this one.
    Actually, the funny thing is that they didnt pay a catcher about half of that for the same production.

vCash
    6 players from the 2004 Red Sox have now put on the Yankee pinstripes. Damon, Embree, Bellhorn, Myers, DLowe and now Youkilis.

vCash
    thank you i will be reading it, but i still wouldn't say that to Tex.. never said Gardner wasn't a bad outfielder, just don't think he should be starting, he's a 4th outfielder at best, good pinch runner, good defensive replacement.. you like you using my words huh ace?
    Oh and also..explain to me how Adam Jones, one of the worst CF in the american league..won the gold glove..and Mike Trout didn't? Explain that one. Ace.

http://dailyupperdecker.com/2012/10/...es-are-a-joke/

vCash
    I was afraid they would have to give him a multi-year deal but thankfully that's not the case. Now to figure out the right field and catcher situation...
    Let's hope he stays healthy..in any case, a good placeholder for when ARod comes back. Lets go get Josh now.

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Actually, the funny thing is that they didnt pay a catcher about half of that for the same production.
    And who is much better at his postion..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Bizarre, but I never really have much of an issue with guys other fans do. Aside from guys with criminal pasts and known clubhouse cancers, I'm cool with about anyone that can actually produce on the field.
    Oh I have no problem with it. As long as he helps them win, I don't care.

I just never thought he would ever become a Yankee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    How is Youkilis an improvement over Chavez in any way shape or form? Yankees are basically paying 12 million for a fill in until Arod gets back.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Yup. It's easy to say it's just one year. But Reynolds was cheaper and the difference would have brought our catcher back. I prefer Martin & Reynolds to Youk. Or Chavez and Martin to Youk. Just feels like a lot of money for a guy who is declining and can't stay healthy.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast