Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daytoner500 View Post
    you truly are a mess.. so Reynolds and Granderson can have a competition who can struck out the most.
    He was half the money. Money we could have possibly spent elsewhere to help upgrade the team. Given that his 2012 is roughly the same offensively as Youk's and he's more likely to stay healthy, I would prefer Reynolds. Feel free to give a reasonable counter.

And knock the insults off. You have 2 posts in this thread, both insulting members you don't agree with. So knock it off.

vCash
    Its one year, so whatever.

Youk in a Yankees uni... So bizarre.

vCash
    This is the funniest reply in the bunch....I feel you, and I too like this signing. Solid player, great emotion (prefer it on our side), stick it to the Sawx, and how funny will he look with all his facial hair shaved?!?!?

vCash
    I'm eh on this signing. He was the best on the market and lord knows none of these amazing prospects can be traded to bring in anybody else. Youk will fit in nicely with the rest of the older, past their prime stars of yesteryear. Fingers crossed ManRam is next to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I will always hate him.
    Sidenote: I love your sig, my sentiments exactly.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike89 View Post
    Its one year, so whatever.

Youk in a Yankees uni... So bizarre.
    Bizarre, but I never really have much of an issue with guys other fans do. Aside from guys with criminal pasts and known clubhouse cancers, I'm cool with about anyone that can actually produce on the field.

vCash
    Weirder, him or Damon in a Yankee uni?

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    He was half the money. Money we could have possibly spent elsewhere to help upgrade the team. Given that his 2012 is roughly the same offensively as Youk's and he's more likely to stay healthy, I would prefer Reynolds. Feel free to give a reasonable counter.

And knock the insults off. You have 2 posts in this thread, both insulting members you don't agree with. So knock it off.
    Ok mommy no problem.. it's one year so relax that 12 million comes off the books next year, who's left that's mentally tough and at least plays with some sort of emotion.. whens the last time the Yanks had a guy like this on the team ??? Paul O'Neil

vCash
    Who knows, maybe he can pull an Ichiro and "rejuvenate" himself into an above average year and from the reports Arod is on a mission to come back strong. A solid year from Youk coupled with a "healthy" Arod and the line-up is shaping up... Throw Ichiro in the mix, a potentially full year of Gardner and Pettitte and this thing dont look so bad.

A healthy dose of gerital and they might even be able to stay on the field for long stretches...
    Last edited by NYY09; 12-11-2012 at 06:25 PM.

vCash
    Itchy
    Jeter
    Bob
    Tex
    Grandy
    Youkadoosh
    Puppy
    Romine
    Gardner

I am ok with this.......BUT this would look so much better:

Itchy
    Jeter
    Bob
    Tex
    Josh
    Arod
    Youk
    AJ
    Gardner

vCash
    something to prove

.520 BA vs BOS this season

vCash
    Top 3 Worst Guys To Ever be thought of as Yankees

Clemens
    Crapelbon
    Youkadoosh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Who knows, maybe he can pull an Ichiro and "rejuvenate" himself into an above average year and from the reports Arod is on a mission to come back strong. A solid year from Youk coupled with a "healthy" Arod and the line-up is shaping up... Throw Ichiro in the mix, a potentially full year of Gardner and Pettitte and this thing dont look so bad.
    Exactly.. hey some people on this form rather have Gardner up in a big spot than Ichiro.. simply amazing stuff huh... maybe some people rather have up Gardner than Youk up too in a big spot as well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Weirder, him or Damon in a Yankee uni?
    Damon since it was less expected and he was still in his prime and coming directly from NY. He wasn't drummed out of town like Youk.

vCash
    Wow. Not sure if I will ever like him. But I respect him. Never thought I would see him in Pinstripes. Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Top 3 Worst Guys To Ever be thought of as Yankees

Clemens
    Crapelbon
    Youkadoosh
    I thought CC would make this list for you

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast