Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I can't ****en wait to be at opening day... The best team we've had in many years and a new and improved Dodger Stadium, great time to be a Dodger fan...
    Season ticket holder or mini plan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Mini Plan
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Mini Plan
    Regarding your sig... the combined age of the two guys Pau is dunking over is about 185.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle:24883495
    Mini Plan
    Regarding your sig... the combined age of the two guys Pau is dunking over is about 185.
    Hahahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    If I didn't get stopped, I could have checked it out. Hahaha. Hexagon scoreboard, are they going to put it in the center of the stadium? Lol.
    The scoreboards, according to Jorge Jarin, will be:
    --Identical
    --33 percent larger than existing scoreboards, with High Def picture
    --Replace current scoreboards in existing location

Same location, just wonder if they will return to the 1962 hexagonal design. For reference, the current RF scoreboard has always remained hexagonal, whereas the LF jumbotron became square when it was installed in 1980.

Also, for those who don't know--the 2 video boards that are installed in the outfield wall are being replaced as well. So 4 new video displays total.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Can't wait to see what it looks like as a finish product
    Foam Party!

vCash
    I wonder how much will be done this off season (Bathrooms, sound system, concessions not confirmed for this off season but possible). The reason Kasten hasn't revealed renderings/plans is because he is unsure how much of what they want to do can get done in time.

I really hope they one day decide to ditch the bleachers in the pavilions and install real seats.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings

vCash
    The Bathrooms are a ****ing mess, worst part of the stadium easily

I think the Pavillions are a nice classical touch, maybe they could revamp them somehow
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Bathrooms - definitely need major reconstruction. Actually, the one at the field levels are not that bad anymore.

Pavilions - I agree with you 96, but the bleachers need replacements. I can't tell you how many times I almost got into fights because people take the liberty to simply let their company seat on your assigned seat. "There are enough room..." one of the most used phrase as their reasoning. I almost got into a fight because the dumbass in front of me thought I spilled my drink on him when it was the guy behind me who accidentally kicked his cup and made a huge mess on the ground. Lack of cup holder, personal space, and uncomfortable seat sometimes ruins the game for me along with *****es who goes there just to pick a fight.

Banner - Were there banners, years that we won the ship, in between the Dodger club and right side loge seats last year? I think it was there, but I honestly cannot just remember.

BTW, anyone going to the Fan Fest next month? Same day Kasten will reveal the off season construction plans and progress, Fan Fest, and individual ticket sales go on sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Yep the banners were on the Dodger Club windows or whatever, but they should be displayed somewhere better
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Bathrooms - definitely need major reconstruction. Actually, the one at the field levels are not that bad anymore.

Pavilions - I agree with you 96, but the bleachers need replacements. I can't tell you how many times I almost got into fights because people take the liberty to simply let their company seat on your assigned seat. "There are enough room..." one of the most used phrase as their reasoning. I almost got into a fight because the dumbass in front of me thought I spilled my drink on him when it was the guy behind me who accidentally kicked his cup and made a huge mess on the ground. Lack of cup holder, personal space, and uncomfortable seat sometimes ruins the game for me along with *****es who goes there just to pick a fight.

Banner - Were there banners, years that we won the ship, in between the Dodger club and right side loge seats last year? I think it was there, but I honestly cannot just remember.

BTW, anyone going to the Fan Fest next month? Same day Kasten will reveal the off season construction plans and progress, Fan Fest, and individual ticket sales go on sale.
    The Field Level was redone under Frank. He was supposed to renovate each level in consecutive off seasons but that didn't happen with his money woes.

The Pavilions definitely need some concrete resurfacing, real seats, and renovated concessions/bathrooms, increased space, cup holders, etc.

Where did they say fan fest would be the day they reveal renovation plans?
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings

vCash
    I thought I heard something about that on the Greinke press conference
    Foam Party!

vCash
    They said sometime in January but weren't specific.

I hope one day they get some statues going like the Staples Center has. The Dodgers should have some statues.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings

vCash
    ^I've never thought of the statues thing and I like it.

vCash
    Tommy Lasorda Statue
    Foam Party!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast