Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The only thing that I give a crap about is that they renovate the restrooms. Other than that, just use the money on players.
    X100000000... Bathrooms are a ****ing joke on all levels
    Foam Party!

vCash

Latest updates

Over the last few days the Dodgers have had a few events at the Stadium Club. A couple of Press Conferences to introduce their new pitchers and a Christmas Party for more than 300 children from local schools in the community. As you walk into the Stadium Club and walk over to the windows you notice the massive construction that is taking place on the field below. Dodgers President Stan Kasten shed some light into the renovations that are taking place.

Kasten said: “it was a work in progress.” with a lot of things needing to get done fast, they only have 25 weeks to complete. Full details of the $100 million renovations are supposed to be released in January. For now, what we do know that is being done are upgrades to both clubhouses. The Dodgers clubhouse is supposed to double in size, it was one of the smallest in MLB. New weight rooms and batting cages, previously teams had to share one. Four new scoreboards, two on the field and the ones above the pavilions, also the addition of cell towers and wifi throughout the stadium.”I’m told we’ll be the most wired and signaled stadium anywhere,” Kasten said .

All the seats that are missing in the field level will be returned with some upgrades to the baseline seats. Kasten said we will get a first look at drawings in January and all renovations are on schedule to be in place by Opening Day 2013.

http://www.dodgersbeat.com/dodger-stadium-upgrades/

vCash
    If you want the players you better have an awesome locker room. Heard theirs was not all that great

vCash
    Our locker room?

Yeah apparently ours was one of the worst in baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24:24739412
    Our locker room?

Yeah apparently ours was one of the worst in baseball.
    It is so old and small.

vCash
    Locker Rooms are garbage in Dodger Stadium
    Foam Party!

vCash
    What's funny is that locker room was probably considered top notch back in the 1960's and 1970's.

With all the new stadiums built since the early 1990's, locker rooms have become larger and more elegantly built.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 12-15-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Small and outdated, but has character!

vCash
    Maybe someone finally figured out that if you sit in those sections they bulldozed, you are not facing home plate. The view angles in the stadium are so bad from the foul line field level seats on both sides. You literally have to turn your head at least 45 degrees the whole game if you are sitting anywhere past the corner bases, most new stadiums every seats is angled towards home plate. Hopefully this is what they are fixing. WiFi and new scoreboard would be nice, but I would rather be able to see the game from the cheapest field level seats (foul line).

vCash
    So, I did a quick trip to the ravine earlier today. What we saw from that twitter pic from the first page, well... it is still the same for today. You're only allowed to parking lot D today for the gift shop, so I drove around the stadium instead . I wanted to take picture of what was happening, but security was following behind me for some reason. LOL. Anyway, as I was driving, the outside portion of what I believe the entrance to the pavilions are being redone. There were construction going on. Other than that, the whole stadium is still the same. As what you can see on my sig, the right side of the stadium is still under construction. I was going near the barricade, but I was stopped and told to turn around. I wanted to see if there are any progress with the scoreboard. To be fair, there were signs on the barricade that says Dodger ID are required. ha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD:24879664
    So, I did a quick trip to the ravine earlier today. What we saw from that twitter pic from the first page, well... it is still the same for today. You're only allowed to parking lot D today for the gift shop, so I drove around the stadium instead . I wanted to take picture of what was happening, but security was following behind me for some reason. LOL. Anyway, as I was driving, the outside portion of what I believe the entrance to the pavilions are being redone. There were construction going on. Other than that, the whole stadium is still the same. As what you can see on my sig, the right side of the stadium is still under construction. I was going near the barricade, but I was stopped and told to turn around. I wanted to see if there are any progress with the scoreboard. To be fair, there were signs on the barricade that says Dodger ID are required. ha.
    Good investigative reporting!

vCash
    Wonder if the scoreboards are going to be hexagonal
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15:24882587
    Wonder if the scoreboards are going to be hexagonal
    If I didn't get stopped, I could have checked it out. Hahaha. Hexagon scoreboard, are they going to put it in the center of the stadium? Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I can't ****en wait to be at opening day... The best team we've had in many years and a new and improved Dodger Stadium, great time to be a Dodger fan...
    Foam Party!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast