Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    shea to stoke done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    shea to stoke done
    Good I was hoping things wouldn't drag on. $4 million sounds about right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    Good I was hoping things wouldn't drag on. $4 million sounds about right.
    hopefully he can delevop there idk if stoke is the right team to devolop him.

vCash
    hopefully he can delevop there idk if stoke is the right team to devolop him.
    I'm not sure he fits in that well but hopefully he develops a knack for picking up the loose ball. There's going to be a lot of them the way stoke plays.

vCash
    Kei Kamura to Norwich City it looks like if he can get a work permit.....my question is why for Norwich lol

http://savannahnow.com/news/2012-12-...d#.UQkrqR19KSo

Also I didn't see the US game last night but heard it was awful. Canada parking the bus in a friendly, nice work....anyways can't wait for thte WCQ coming up in like a week or so.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Andy Najar has been sold to Anderlecht, the same team as Sasha Klejstan.

vCash
    I gotta say that Canada game didn't tell us anything new about our players. Omar and Matt Besler were not tested enough. It's a nice game to get their feet wet but the lack of attacking from Canada made it a dull game. Nothing new about our guys. Brad Evans is like 9th in the RB pecking order cuz he isn't one. He could be a gold cup player but definitely not a national team player unless we're depleted or we really add. Bruin really needs service. Nothing new there either.

vCash
    Didn't get why we played them in the first place. But yes we learned nothing from that game.

vCash
    Didn't get why we played them in the first place. But yes we learned nothing from that game.
    I didn't see the game, I overslept but I do know one thing. i think Wondo is done in the National team. I also read an article about the striker kid from Iceland, and Klinnsmann has reached out to him asking if he'd want to play for us. He said he is on the fence but March is the crucial time because that is when Iceland's next qualifier is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    I didn't see the game, I overslept but I do know one thing. i think Wondo is done in the National team. I also read an article about the striker kid from Iceland, and Klinnsmann has reached out to him asking if he'd want to play for us. He said he is on the fence but March is the crucial time because that is when Iceland's next qualifier is.
    Yea Wondo just doesn't fit the system we run.

vCash
    Yea Wondo just doesn't fit the system we run.
    Houston and Greenstar have ended their sponsorship amicably. Houston says they are talking to a few worldwide companies, I wonder if they can get someone good.

vCash
    Highway robbery from Chicago. Whoever does the roster management for the Fire is a genius. Oduro for Duka? Any day of the the week. Even if Duka is looking to leave after the season or during the summer, a 1/4 season of Duka is better than a full season of Oduro. Maybe having someone like Oduro would help Warzycha's system especially with a playmaker like Higuain but seriously...Dominic ****ing Oduro. Should've sold him to Europe after the fluke season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    Highway robbery from Chicago. Whoever does the roster management for the Fire is a genius. Oduro for Duka? Any day of the the week. Even if Duka is looking to leave after the season or during the summer, a 1/4 season of Duka is better than a full season of Oduro. Maybe having someone like Oduro would help Warzycha's system especially with a playmaker like Higuain but seriously...Dominic ****ing Oduro. Should've sold him to Europe after the fluke season.
    lol no one would have bought him the guy is god awful at finishing, maybe if a team had track and field they'd like him there. Duka, fills the need for our left side IF he can live up to his potential. I like the Lindpere move for us, Larentowicz I'd like if we got rid of Pause haha. We still need a goal scorer though up top.

vCash
    Looks like Eric Hassli will be traded to FC Dallas shortly. I wonder if Toronto goes out and gets another DP then, they always have the money to do something. I don't know what they need really, probably a midfielder since Frings is usually out and old.

vCash
    Christoph Metzelder may be coming to the Seattle Sounders in the summer once his contract with Schalke expires. He is leaving for sure that club and may join Seattle or his youth club team.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast