Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    TFC has hired Ryan Nelsen to be their new head coach. He has had no coaching experience and they actually do not know when he will be starting the job as he is still under contract with QPR in the Premier League. Kind of crazy situation if you ask me, but it is Toronto where anything can happen haha. Maybe he'll turn out to be a Ben Olsen coach and be really good! Rumors are still going around about Lampard coming to the Galaxy but apparently they have to beat out some big teams to get him to come stateside.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Anyone state-side know much of a young USA defender called Will Packwood?

vCash
    Djibril Cisse is looking for a team in the MLS

vCash

I know... wrong thread... but see this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Anyone state-side know much of a young USA defender called Will Packwood?
    Sorry i don't know that much about him, I know he's got a lot of potential though as evidence of getting a run out with BC.

Also NYK I know he's been interested in coming before but anything recently or you just making a joke? haha

Lastly, SPK is close to a jersey sponsor for this upcoming season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Djibril Cisse is looking for a team in the MLS
    I used to love Cisse to death, even when he played for Liverpool (prob cuz he didn't convert too well). It'll be interesting to see who gets him. I have no clue who will sign him.

TFC ownership is on crack. Not sure what Paul Mariner did but I don't that organization treated him right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    Sorry i don't know that much about him, I know he's got a lot of potential though as evidence of getting a run out with BC.

Also NYK I know he's been interested in coming before but anything recently or you just making a joke? haha

Lastly, SPK is close to a jersey sponsor for this upcoming season.
    Yeah, had been playing really well for us recently. Has been on our books for a while so it's nice to see him play finally. Really impressed with him.

Unfortunately, he's just suffered a horrific injury. Won't be back until next season. He's quickly become a fan favourite and I expect him to be a regular for the US side one day.

vCash
    yeah i heard it was a really bad injury.

vCash
    it appears as though Flaco has left the Fire and is headed to Quatar. I'm not sure how but I read that he'd still be on the books for us and as a DP? Not sure how but we shall see. Also looks as though NY has found their new coach and Reyna will be his assistant.

vCash
    The Fire have traded for Larentowicz from Coloardo. I don't know why we go for a defensive midfielder when we have Pause and Pardo. Makes no sense to me. Not saying they are better but we have depth there so unless we were getting rid of one of those why keep him? Also we need another striker and he is a big cap hit. So dumb

vCash
    Also the Revs traded for the #1 pick and Robbie Findley is coming back to Real Salt Lake. There is also speculation that Robbie Rogers could be coming back to Columbus since he has left Leeds.

vCash
    Apparently Cisse chose Panathinaikos but QPR wanted to cash in on the loan and packed him to Qatar. Both deals would have been loan deals, and if QPR gets relegated he's released on a free.

Now here's the drooling part. Italian media is saying that Wesley Sneijder wants a contract only till 2014 as his plan (reluctantly though) is to join his wife who works in Los Angeles. So the Galaxy might pick him up in 2014 or it could be another MLS team in the West, not sure what kind of possibilities he has.
    Sneijder is just 28 years old btw. Injuries are killing him though.

vCash
    Apparently Cisse chose Panathinaikos but QPR wanted to cash in on the loan and packed him to Qatar. Both deals would have been loan deals, and if QPR gets relegated he's released on a free.

Now here's the drooling part. Italian media is saying that Wesley Sneijder wants a contract only till 2014 as his plan (reluctantly though) is to join his wife who works in Los Angeles. So the Galaxy might pick him up in 2014 or it could be another MLS team in the West, not sure what kind of possibilities he has.
    Sneijder is just 28 years old btw. Injuries are killing him though.
    Yes he had said he wants to maybe play in the MLS one day. That would be a huge get for the MLS if they can get him still around the 30yr old mark. Only option he has really would probably only be LA since he'd want to be in that area. The only other team that would maybe have a chance on the West Coast is Seattle. Great fan base and ownership is committed to winning so they'd offer big amount of money.

Cisse, that'd be good as well because I think Seattle was talking to him awhile back before he choose his other options.

The draft is today first pick will be on Sportcenter, I don't know much about this draft class but I thought I read that this isn't a very deep draft.

vCash
    Cisse has a career target of reaching 100 goals in the French league. He's not very far off it. He also wants to live and play in the USA so the MLS is something I see him pursuing, but maybe when he's 35 or 36.

vCash
    Cisse has a career target of reaching 100 goals in the French league. He's not very far off it. He also wants to live and play in the USA so the MLS is something I see him pursuing, but maybe when he's 35 or 36.

Ah I see. Yeah hopefully he comes sooner than that though haha.

Also the Fire fans are so obnoxious at this draft lol, we came out in full force since its only like 3hrs away but still they are really rowdy

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast