Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Played with more talent than anyone else, 'nuff said. Played with better talent than Michael Jordan--a true superstar.

Kobe's great, but he ain't MJ. NEVER WILL BE.
    he aint a lot of players. I have never seen a star get gifted the help Kobe has. Top 10 ever? Yes, due to longevity, not peak. Hell, LeBron's numbers take a dump on Kobe, he just needs some years behind him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If I was Kahn, I would be having Love ride the bench a few games for his behavior. He needs to learn not to disrespect his team, or team mates.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    If I was Kahn, I would be having Love ride the bench a few games for his behavior. He needs to learn not to disrespect his team, or team mates.
    I would too and then he's going to require for a trade. I say at the beginning of the season that Love is the odd man out. If you see his games in Preseason, he look like he don't want better players on the team even thought he whine about the team having bad blood. All the rebounds and shots this year, he know he's going to miss out on having alot because we now have others that can help him with that...Mr. Mine has a problem. I sometime wonder, is he the reason to why AR doesn't or never get time playing years ago unless he's injury.

vCash
    You guys are overreacting, big time. 1) Kahn does not and should not have any input into who plays and who doesn't(unless he suspends the player without pay), it's the coaches job to do that. 2) It's nothing new and he's said the same exact thing before. I just don't get where he is coming from - you have already said all that, why repeat it now of all times? 3) If Love wants out at some point, i'll buy him a one-way ticket - he is a great player, but he is one of those guys that is definitely not irreplaceable. If he wants to win a championship, realistically, he should go somewhere else because it's not happening here.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    I would too and then he's going to require for a trade. I say at the beginning of the season that Love is the odd man out. If you see his games in Preseason, he look like he don't want better players on the team even thought he whine about the team having bad blood. All the rebounds and shots this year, he know he's going to miss out on having alot because we now have others that can help him with that...Mr. Mine has a problem. I sometime wonder, is he the reason to why AR doesn't or never get time playing years ago unless he's injury.
    He didn't get playing time because he has 0 IQ, not because of Love in any shape or form.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    I didn't want a major trade before and I still don't want one now. I still believe that things will calm down as the team gets healthy and starts winning. But I would gladly send Love's whining *** to Atlanta for Josh Smith right now. Too bad he and Horford have bad blood (if I remember correctly). Smith would fit nicely IMO in the team and next to Pek.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I didn't want a major trade before and I still don't want one now. I still believe that things will calm down as the team gets healthy and starts winning. But I would gladly send Love's whining *** to Atlanta for Josh Smith right now. Too bad he and Horford have bad blood (if I remember correctly). Smith would fit nicely IMO in the team and next to Pek.
    I would rather have Smith than Millsap/Favors, or any other PF actually. He's probably the best defensive PF in the league.

vCash
    I still hope it gets sorted out eventually.

Love just needs to get down to Earth. He obviously has some delusional images about himself, so he just needs to accept who he really is and try to get the most of himself.

I mean, it's not like it's bad. He's the best PF in the league, and one of the best players overall, he earns tons of money. And he still thinks he should be paid a little more, and get a little bit more respect?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    You guys are overreacting, big time. 1) Kahn does not and should not have any input into who plays and who doesn't(unless he suspends the player without pay), it's the coaches job to do that. 2) It's nothing new and he's said the same exact thing before. I just don't get where he is coming from - you have already said all that, why repeat it now of all times? 3) If Love wants out at some point, i'll buy him a one-way ticket - he is a great player, but he is one of those guys that is definitely not irreplaceable. If he wants to win a championship, realistically, he should go somewhere else because it's not happening here.
    It may be the coaches job to tell set the line up for each night, but I think Kahn could easily have a little influence in having one certain whiny player take a couple days to think about what he did wrong. I am also pretty sure Adelmann doesnt like the fact Love was bad mouthing a team in the early part of a season either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    It may be the coaches job to tell set the line up for each night, but I think Kahn could easily have a little influence in having one certain whiny player take a couple days to think about what he did wrong. I am also pretty sure Adelmann doesnt like the fact Love was bad mouthing a team in the early part of a season either.
    Sitting Love just would add more fuel to the fire imo. Things should just go on as usual. If anything, make him attend a "how to interact" with the media seminar.

vCash
    Didn't Kahn go to that seminar??

vCash
    Ignoring the problem wont make it go away. I would hope there at least be a sit down meeting with him and the FO. Make it right now, before it grown out of control. Then tell him next time you speak to the media, choose your words carefully, or next time you will be enjoying a couple unpaid days off.

If they dont do anything, it makes the team look bad, and opens up other players to be a whiny little bich.

vCash
    I also hope the crowd lets him have it tonight as well. He needs to learn a lesson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Didn't Kahn go to that seminar??
    Yeah they told him to stop talking to the media.

United we Run

vCash
    I have read a lot of comments on articles, or boards, that the fan base BOO Love tonight...what do you guys think of this suggestion?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast