Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    love/Pek for j.smith/horford sounds good to me

AK47 the Dragon Tamer!

vCash
    I urge people to stay out of this topic on the main forum. Let that thread die.

vCash
    It is so great to see Lakers, Knicks, and Bulls fan dream about 2015

vCash
    Whatever team Love signs with in the future, whether it is us or not, that team should put a stipulation in the contract that prevents Love from doing interviews with anyone but sideline reporters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Is it pure coincidence that Adrian Woj#(@)#(ski writes a story downing the Wolves and their fans just before we feel the excitement of a Ricky Rubio return? This man's hate for the Timberwolves, David Kahn and it's fans is unnatural. He is a sad, sad man.
    agreed. That being said, Love needs to just stfu. Seriously.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I urge people to stay out of this topic on the main forum. Let that thread die.
    yes, please guys, just let it go.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I am a fan of players speaking out like what Kobe did, and wish Lebron would have done. But Love has taken this way to far. We are 18 games into a season and he still has 3 years left on his contract. AK47 needs to say something to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    I am a fan of players speaking out like what Kobe did, and wish Lebron would have done. But Love has taken this way to far. We are 18 games into a season and he still has 3 years left on his contract. AK47 needs to say something to him.
    honestly, please explain. Because if a player I liked was given championships 3 times in his first 7 years, I wouldn't give a flying **** about what he said about the front office.

Why on earth do you have such a man crush on that dirt bag?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    honestly, please explain. Because if a player I liked was given championships 3 times in his first 7 years, I wouldn't give a flying **** about what he said about the front office.

Why on earth do you have such a man crush on that dirt bag?
    5 rings. Nough' said.

vCash
    30,000 points too...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaAJ View Post
    Kevin Love is the one that said the things he said. I'm not buying into anything he may hate the Twolves more than anything but the fact is those quotes came from Kevin Love. They weren't made up.
    Yah, but the fact that this same story has run like 10 times and the way he frames it in the article (in his words) is what gives it away. Stuff like the Wolves "daring Love to leave" and crap like that. A dare? **** that ****. Dare nothing. Giving a guy 60 million dollars is a dare? Leave it to a douche like Wojna#()Ski to come up with something ******** like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    5 rings. Nough' said.
    Played with more talent than anyone else, 'nuff said. Played with better talent than Michael Jordan--a true superstar.

Kobe's great, but he ain't MJ. NEVER WILL BE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Played with more talent than anyone else, 'nuff said. Played with better talent than Michael Jordan--a true superstar.

Kobe's great, but he ain't MJ. NEVER WILL BE.
    I was joking. 5 rings, nuff said is something Laker fans usually say when backed into a corner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    30,000 points too...
    honestly. I would like you to explain that, while being such a Kobe fan. Kobe's actions are 10,000000 times what Love is doing. I don't see Love throwing his teammates under the bus, and trying to force a trade from a team that gave him 3 championships.

vCash
    I can not, for the life of me, understand why anyone outside of a fan in LA, would like Kobe. **** him.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast