Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I miss KG.

vCash
    Love comes across a lot as a baby...but why would Glen Taylor say he is not a star player? Love wanted the full contract from us, and we were unwilling to give it to him. And the best point Love makes, is that every year, there is such a huge turnover, and new faces are everywhere...however, he was the one who asked for such change in the offseason.

vCash
    i hope he comes to the bulls..

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Kevin Love isn't a whiner, he's just honest. NBA culture is messed up. There's always a story about a player not getting what he wants--it's completely ridiculous. He makes 14 mil. a year. Eh? Is there anybody home?

No one, and I mean NO ONE who makes that kind of money should be *****ing about being short-changed. That's so completely backwards to the point of existentialism. I don't think Love is doing that. He's A.J. Pierzynski-esque in the fact that he says what's on his mind. His famous uncle did the same thing in 1988, fobbing off the Beatles in his Rock 'N Roll HOF speech. The hilarious thing is, if you watch that video, Mike Love is wearing a UCLA hat. As John Candy said in "JFK": "...just goes to say it's in the genes".

Whatever. No one put a gun to his head to sign that deal, he did it out of his own volition. He didn't get what he wanted. That doesn't mean that if we have some huge success in the next few years that he won't re-sign. Adrian Woj#((#)ski isn't Karnac. He don't know what's going to happen. Don't believe the hype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZSAQX2uuUY

vCash
    I hope Rose comes to Minnesota..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Dude, it is. I read the article. This guy has never had anything slightly positive about the Wolves--NEVER. He hasn't even been indifferent. It's always negative. The funny part is, I'm pretty damn sure he's written an article about this exact same subject before--maybe two! LOL. Every time Wolves fans feel a little hopefull, he's gotta hop in there and be a buzzkill. The SAD part is--you guys buy into it.

Why isn't he making a big deal about Sacramento basketball? Their team is horrible, Jimmer has been a mega-flop and DeMarcus Cousins is back to being Michael Beasley's brutha from a different mutha. Why doesn't he write a story about that? He never will, 'cos he don't care. He does, however, have time to write a story every few months about how Kevin Love is unhappy in MN.

Kahn's right. Love is a good player, but the guy we really miss is Rubio. He's the face of the franchise, and people don't know it yet. He's the straw that stirs the drink, as Reggie Jackson once said. He'll get that huge contract that Love didn't get.
    Kevin Love is the one that said the things he said. I'm not buying into anything he may hate the Twolves more than anything but the fact is those quotes came from Kevin Love. They weren't made up.

vCash
    The team is set now, LOADED when Bud comes back and if Lee can be a poor man's Bradley/Shumpert. Not to mention the possibility of Roy being anything more than dead weight.

Shut your mouth and play. If we don't win, it's gonna be in large part on him as the focal point of the team.

vCash
    I cant stand the main forum when things like this come out. Too many Knick and Lakers fans coming up with BS...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    I dont understand Love's timing with this stuff... I am going to apologize now for the Lakers fans who are gonna bombard you guys with "Pau for Love" posts
    Bound to happen anyway. But thanks!

vCash
    Also-- it's stories like these that make me HATE the nba forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Ok, but haven't we heard all that about 10 times already? What's the point of saying it now when the chemistry has been decent and we have been playing relatively well?
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Is part of his point that his rookie contract just finished, he pouted when he came off the bench because he and Big Al didn't play defense, and/or that the latest turnover was at his request?
    Sorry, i didn't clarify myself. I was simply talking about how pathetic our drafting has been with kahn... It is really pathetic. I mean FU flynn and johnson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Sorry, i didn't clarify myself. I was simply talking about how pathetic our drafting has been with kahn... It is really pathetic. I mean FU flynn and johnson.
    For the record. Johnson was the clear #4 pick. Ya he never panned out but no matter who had the 4 that year they were taking Johnson. Flynn was a dumb move but I understand the reasn behind it. He knew Rubio wouldn't be here for awhile and we need a PG. Curry would have been better but no one knew what position he would play for sure. It's easy to second guess now that we know but at the time it was probably the right move. The one bad move however was trading away Lawson but I guarantee we had that deal done before we picked him.

vCash
    everything love has said, or is quoted as saying, contradicts much of what he has said in the past.

dislikes the player turnover - yet claims we need a roster overhaul to eliminate the 'bad blood' or whatever he called it.

complains about his contract - then why did you sign it? were you forced to? and if you had have been offered an even large contract, do you realise you'd have even less 'support'.

even if this whole thing is overblown, he just needs to stop playing the 'poor me' card.

another thing i don't belive is the section about glen taylor. i'd bet a weeks wage if you called glen taylor right now and asked him if he thinks love is a star, he'd say 'yes'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    another thing i don't belive is the section about glen taylor. i'd bet a weeks wage if you called glen taylor right now and asked him if he thinks love is a star, he'd say 'yes'.
    This is very curious/dubious to me especially without a specific quote. For all we know, Taylor said something innocuous and Love "interpretted" it or maybe even said Love wasn't a star, but meant it in the sense that he's not as far as attracting attention like Rubio does.

vCash
    Seriously guys I am trying not to overreact here. So let me get this straight. McHale went along with all of KG's whims and in the end KG walked out with a ton of complaints and a team in ruins. Kahn does not do that and first and foremost protects the team. Are we blaming Kahn for not doing McHale's mistake?
    And what did Love whine about? He wants to be in the play-offs? Well here ya go fella! You have one of the best coaches in the league, a good C, a very good SF, a good with potential to be great PG, a good SG and a great depth at the bench. What else do you want? Instead of leading this team, you are either jacking up more 3s than Ricky Davis or complaining to the referees instead of playing D.
    And of course the Kahn haters front creeps out with every little chance they get. Well dudes face the reality. I do not care if he missed on 2 or 3 picks in the draft. He has created in 3 years one of the most complete rosters of our history. Should I perhaps remind you what you were saying in the off season about the moves we made??? Here take a taste:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=737788
    Now everybody jumps up and down about how good AK and Shved are, and how we miss Bud. What are we going to blame him for next? Rubio and Bud (2 players who never had injury problems) getting injured? The snow in Minnesota? What?

United we Run

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast