Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am as pissed at Love as anyone right now. I mean, sweet timing on that interview, right before you enjoy the worst stretch of play in your Wolves career. And his little attitude is becoming an issue I believe. But when he returns to the normal Love, which he will at some point, and Rubio's game comes around, all will be fine. Love has a ton of growing up to do, that is for sure.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    you can clearly tell Love is being a primmadonna right now, because he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Can you imagine what our record would be right now if we had our "closer" from last year? The guy who took the ball with 2-3 minutes in the game and made not only a high % of shots but grabbed the big boards and had a knack for making the right play?

We'd have 3-4 more wins at this point.

How can a team who hasn't had Rubio or Love playing well in more than a hand full of games (never at the same time) have a .500 record? Can you imagine if these two were actually playing well together?

I'm thankful for our record given our terrible play thus far. I'm just hoping we start creating our own luck moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3XDouble View Post
    Didn't he also squak early on at the Olympics he was not getting the playing time he deserved?
    hahahahahaha, yes. He is surrounded with players like James, Paul, Melo, etc...etc...and he complains about his role even then.

vCash
    Honestly, the best way to get Love back is to take away his usage, move him off the perimeter, and make him the rebounding machine and foul draw machine he was before he fell in love with the 3 pointer. The problem is, Love seems to have a high amount of pride, and may not respond well with Adelman basically saying, "go back to what you were doing your 2-3rd years until you get your **** together and get some confidence in your shot".

vCash
    everyone has low points in their career, maybe this will make love better in the long run. By the way this might be a great time for kahn to patch up things with love by coming out and defending him from all the criticism.

vCash
    Love has always played like he had something to prove. He wasn't afraid to get an elbow while going up for a rebound. Now, he feels almost untouchable. Almost like he received national attention and he feels like the pretty child at this point.

He needs to get back to playing like Tyler Hansboro.
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    This is not an excuse for Love but there are IMO 2 more reasons (other than his hand injury and his annoying character) to what is happening to him. Adelman's system requires spacing. The tandem of Love and Pek used to work because Love could hit the perimeter shot or do the fake-dribble and then usually mid range shot. Now that the perimeter shot is not falling and everyone in the league knows the fake Love does, there is a problem.
    So you can't feed Pek the ball anywhere other than the paint and the system requires spacing. That may be why we don't see Love next to Pek under the basket. The solution as I have posted before is to play Cunningham with either Pek or Love because of his mid-range shot. But that is a short term solution. Either Love finds his shot or one of our 2 bigs gets traded.

United we Run

vCash
    For what I see, Love isn't trying to win games. He's not focusing in winning. He probably want to look like he's the best player on a scoreless team then being one of the best player on a team that can help him win. Mr. Mine still can't share, even if it mean he have to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    For what I see, Love isn't trying to win games. He's not focusing in winning. He probably want to look like he's the best player on a scoreless team then being one of the best player on a team that can help him win. Mr. Mine still can't share, even if it mean he have to lose.
    That's not fair. Love tries to get other players involved constantly. Of course he is going to try and create his own shot and jack up 3's because that's what he's done well, at least before this season. He might not be satisfied with simply winning without having a significant contribution, but he certainly does what is within his power to get his teammates involved.

vCash
    Even level headed local media guys are turning on Love...and we have a very soft local media here. No one kicks guys too much while they are down, but the Love thing is starting to get on peoples nerves.

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson

Re: Love - this we agree on. I saw the 12 a.m. replay for a 2nd look. It was bad. RT @ondeckdean: @DarrenWolfson Effort on D almost pitiful.

@solum8 His effort tonight was horrible. I tweeted that earlier and went at him on Ch. 5 when I did the sports. I still think he's a star.

Agree on his effort tonight. RT @MJMS7777 @DarrenWolfson 1 thing to miss shots, but the lack of hustle on D is VERY concerning.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 12-28-2012 at 01:25 AM.

vCash
    Love never played great D. So I am not expecting that from him right now. I want the same guy that was producing in offense the last couple of years. The reason is that the team plays D, but we need the guy who does the job Harden and Melo did in the last two games.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Love never played great D. So I am not expecting that from him right now. I want the same guy that was producing in offense the last couple of years. The reason is that the team plays D, but we need the guy who does the job Harden and Melo did in the last two games.
    There's a difference between being a good defensive player and just simply not hustling. I can take Kevin Love's deficiencies on the defensive end, but you have to atleast hustle. Hustling masks your weaknesses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Right. Love is a bad defender even when he does hustle, but right now he is moping because his offensive game is slumping. If Love is even 3/4th the player he was last year, you live with what he gives you on the defensive end. However, when he is struggling as bad as he is it makes his poor defensive efforts all the more glaring. There really is no excuse for effort especially from your star and highest paid player.

vCash
    I thought Minn's future was set. I mean this is the best team since the likes of Garnet.

I mean you haven't really been a continual playoff team, I mean its been awhile(2004 Western Conference Final)!

However, I still think you need something to be up into the likes of OKC, SAS, Memp or LAC. I am sure with the current lineup they can make a bottom 4 spot, but need either time or more commitment.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast