Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I thought Minn's future was set. I mean this is the best team since the likes of Garnet.

I mean you haven't really been a continual playoff team, I mean its been awhile(2004 Western Conference Final)!

However, I still think you need something to be up into the likes of OKC, SAS, Memp or LAC. I am sure with the current lineup they can make a bottom 4 spot, but need either time or more commitment.
    What they need is to be healthy. A healthy and confident Love/Rubio makes this team a completely different animal.

vCash
    I'm thinking about Deron Williams. He ran his coach out of town, and he's isn't even supporting it with his play. Terrible shot percentages this year, and by some statistical measurements, Nets are much better with him on the bench. He also did the same thing with Jerry Sloan in Utah, and left.

Then we have Howard firing Van Gundy. Even someone unproven like Demarcus Cousins managed to fire his coach(the previous one in Sacramento).

So looks like there are much worse players out there than Kevin Love. Hell, if he can get through this, and get back to normal, he's gold!

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    So looks like there are much worse players out there than Kevin Love. Hell, if he can get through this, and get back to normal, he's gold!
    Yes the road to running a coach out of town does not start with frustration with the Org he plays with and the "direction" of the team. all things your Love has "never" done.
    Honestly team played better without him. id move him if equal value was out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steved1828 View Post
    Right. Love is a bad defender even when he does hustle, but right now he is moping because his offensive game is slumping. If Love is even 3/4th the player he was last year, you live with what he gives you on the defensive end. However, when he is struggling as bad as he is it makes his poor defensive efforts all the more glaring. There really is no excuse for effort especially from your star and highest paid player.
    This. Off course I would like to see D but I would be more than content to see his old scoring self. And yes his lack of passion does get on my nerves.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    Yes the road to running a coach out of town does not start with frustration with the Org he plays with and the "direction" of the team. all things your Love has "never" done.
    Honestly team played better without him. id move him if equal value was out there.
    Everyone's innocent until proven guilty, right? There is still time for him to turn it around. If he's smart he'll learn from other people's mistakes.

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    That's not fair. Love tries to get other players involved constantly. Of course he is going to try and create his own shot and jack up 3's because that's what he's done well, at least before this season. He might not be satisfied with simply winning without having a significant contribution, but he certainly does what is within his power to get his teammates involved.
    Maybe it's his IQ? Whatever it is, he got to get himself straight. It's not the Olympic anymore. We don't have another big scorers that can cover his misses/bad shooting days so he'll need to play smart.

vCash
    You want to trade Love? This team will never be good with that type of impatience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I'm thinking about Deron Williams. He ran his coach out of town, and he's isn't even supporting it with his play. Terrible shot percentages this year, and by some statistical measurements, Nets are much better with him on the bench. He also did the same thing with Jerry Sloan in Utah, and left.

Then we have Howard firing Van Gundy. Even someone unproven like Demarcus Cousins managed to fire his coach(the previous one in Sacramento).

haha, good point. I mean, Love isn't the first player to voice a negative opinion regarding his franchise. Winning cures all, lets get to it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    You want to trade Love? This team will never be good with that type of impatience.
    anyone on this board that wants to trade Love is not thinking clearly, and should be ignored. No offense to those who wish him to be traded, but you are being utterly ridiculous.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    This. Off course I would like to see D but I would be more than content to see his old scoring self. And yes his lack of passion does get on my nerves.
    I still maintain that Love should concentrate on being the offensive glass crashing player he was 2 years ago until he gets out of this funk, not continue to chuck 3's and long 2's. I understand Adelman needs him to stretch the floor to open it up for Pekovic, but maybe we go big for periods of time, and maybe we go small at times, to get Love near the rim at all times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    anyone on this board that wants to trade Love is not thinking clearly, and should be ignored. No offense to those who wish him to be traded, but you are being utterly ridiculous.
    i said equal value! thats not ridiculous.
    id do K Faried, Iggy, +Pick for Love is a heartbeat.
    all Defensive team with scoring coming from the system.

vCash
    I still maintain that Love should concentrate on being the offensive glass crashing player he was 2 years ago until he gets out of this funk, not continue to chuck 3's and long 2's. I understand Adelman needs him to stretch the floor to open it up for Pekovic, but maybe we go big for periods of time, and maybe we go small at times, to get Love near the rim at all times.
    Oh I agree. That's why I've already posted twice that we should play Cunningham with either Love or Pek. Cunningham with his midrange shot allows them to station themselves in the paint. It's already being done in the last games and we had some very good stretches with that formation.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    i said equal value! thats not ridiculous.
    id do K Faried, Iggy, +Pick for Love is a heartbeat.
    all Defensive team with scoring coming from the system.
    Equal value for a 24 year old top 10 player entering his prime is not a high energy guy and a limited Iggy who showed he can never be the #1 on a contender.

Equal value would be the following:

Irving
    Rose
    Westbrook
    Griffin
    Harden

or, an unprotected pick from a bottom 5 team, a future #1 protected, plus their best player under the age of 26.

You don't trade a 24 year old all NBA player just entering his prime with a fresh deal, unless its for a similar player.

vCash
    did anyone realize that Dante leads our team in the minus category of +/- in a landslide? I found that weird.

vCash
    did anyone realize that Dante leads our team in the minus category of +/- in a landslide? I found that weird.
    Honestly, it doesnt surprise me, he has really impressed me this year.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast