Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kevin Love unsure about Timberwolves' future

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...200009299.html

It is already being debated in the main forum. The entire time I was reading this I just kept getting more and more mad. Seriously WTF is this all about... and why now????

I hate that Kahn and Taylor could be so stupid if this is the way Love feels about how things went down. I hate that Love could be so stupid and childish without being able to see the big picture! We have had a ton of turnover on or roster... because even Love himself said we need to get rid of the "bad apples"... plus they all sucked anyway! Then I really sometimes hate that bastard Adrian Woj. for always dumping on the wolves, stirring the pot just because he can and for just being a dink!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steved1828 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...200009299.html

It is already being debated in the main forum. The entire time I was reading this I just kept getting more and more mad. Seriously WTF is this all about... and why now????

I hate that Kahn and Taylor could be so stupid if this is the way Love feels about how things went down. I hate that Love could be so stupid and childish without being able to see the big picture! We have had a ton of turnover on or roster... because even Love himself said we need to get rid of the "bad apples"... plus they all sucked anyway! Then I really sometimes hate that bastard Adrian Woj. for always dumping on the wolves, stirring the pot just because he can and for just being a dink!
    Blah, blah, blah. Shut up and play, when the time is right and you want to leave, do so. Love is a big time whiner, and we all know that. Frankly, he wan't forced to sign that contract.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    I don't blame Kahn or Taylor. Kahn has made plenty of errors, but that turnover is the direct result of actually having a plan as a small market team to audition young talent and to see who would step up.

As for Taylor, I understand his reservations in handing out the "star" title after having KG for so many years and always getting to the playoffs. Not saying that Love's supporting cast could get him there, but KG never had a 7 win season... Not a one person game, but still not the same as defensive-minded KG.

vCash
    i mean, he has a point...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Ok, but haven't we heard all that about 10 times already? What's the point of saying it now when the chemistry has been decent and we have been playing relatively well?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    I f you actually read the article, I dont think much of the contend was quoted, I think a lot of it is, small quotes, then the writer, just showing his hate towards the team, as he always has done.

In other words, there is nothing to see here, move along...
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Is part of his point that his rookie contract just finished, he pouted when he came off the bench because he and Big Al didn't play defense, and/or that the latest turnover was at his request?

vCash
    For all we know, this could be an interview taken before the Olympics...

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Ok, but haven't we heard all that about 10 times already? What's the point of saying it now when the chemistry has been decent and we have been playing relatively well?
    That's what has me the most frustrated! Why would Love take that interview knowing full well all Woj. was gunna do is create controversy with it?

Then the timing of it all is just plain idiocy! Just when most everyone on the team is going to be back healthy, the arrow on our teams potential is sky rocketing upward, and there is more excited buzz around this team than there has been since 2004. Seriously says everything you need to know about Love as a leader! Yes he is only 24... but he has a lot to learn in that department!

vCash
    I like Love a lot and think he is a great basketball player but these are things you shouldn't say to the press. Honestly I don't think anything will happen but he can't keep complaining. We went out and got a number of players to go with our core I don't know what he wants from Kahn and Taylor. The team is a whole lot better this year than last.

mamba24 Guest
    I dont understand Love's timing with this stuff... I am going to apologize now for the Lakers fans who are gonna bombard you guys with "Pau for Love" posts

vCash
    It's a very good article after reading it I don't think this is Woj killing the Twolves. This in my opinion an interview where Love opened up about a lot of things he wants to say. Honestly this isn't looking good but we still have a few years to convince him why he should stay in Minnesota. I was very interested to hear his thoughts on Al Jefferson because I always heard they couldn't get along with each other. It really makes you think a little bit.

vCash
    love for hibbert , george, and picks?

vCash
    Is it pure coincidence that Adrian Woj#(@)#(ski writes a story downing the Wolves and their fans just before we feel the excitement of a Ricky Rubio return? This man's hate for the Timberwolves, David Kahn and it's fans is unnatural. He is a sad, sad man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaAJ View Post
    It's a very good article after reading it I don't think this is Woj killing the Twolves. This in my opinion an interview where Love opened up about a lot of things he wants to say. Honestly this isn't looking good but we still have a few years to convince him why he should stay in Minnesota. I was very interested to hear his thoughts on Al Jefferson because I always heard they couldn't get along with each other. It really makes you think a little bit.
    Dude, it is. I read the article. This guy has never had anything slightly positive about the Wolves--NEVER. He hasn't even been indifferent. It's always negative. The funny part is, I'm pretty damn sure he's written an article about this exact same subject before--maybe two! LOL. Every time Wolves fans feel a little hopefull, he's gotta hop in there and be a buzzkill. The SAD part is--you guys buy into it.

Why isn't he making a big deal about Sacramento basketball? Their team is horrible, Jimmer has been a mega-flop and DeMarcus Cousins is back to being Michael Beasley's brutha from a different mutha. Why doesn't he write a story about that? He never will, 'cos he don't care. He does, however, have time to write a story every few months about how Kevin Love is unhappy in MN.

Kahn's right. Love is a good player, but the guy we really miss is Rubio. He's the face of the franchise, and people don't know it yet. He's the straw that stirs the drink, as Reggie Jackson once said. He'll get that huge contract that Love didn't get.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast