Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: batting order?

Quote Originally Posted by axstone26 View Post
    Yes, completely sarcastic! Next time I'll try to be more obvious, although I don't think I could make up a worst lineup.
    Thank God that wasn't serious! I mean, everyone knows that Nix is the leadoff guy!

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedRed(duh) View Post
    I don't think the Rockies will ever trade tulowiski. And if they do, it'll take a kings random the size the phillies don't have. Unfortunately.
    I'm not so sure! He's injured ALOT. That contract is horrible. He is guaranteed $20 miil/yr between 2015-2019. I don't think it would take a whole lot more than someone stupid enough (Angels/Dodgers) to take on his laughable contract.

Quote Originally Posted by phillies1980 View Post
    I'm not so sure! He's injured ALOT. That contract is horrible. He is guaranteed $20 miil/yr between 2015-2019. I don't think it would take a whole lot more than someone stupid enough (Angels/Dodgers) to take on his laughable contract.
    I just think he means too much to that franchise. They become the Pitrates if the trade him away. But could be.

I thought you were suggesting the phillies could acquire him. I don't think that's likely. Phillies don't have the trade bait.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234