Was just curious if this was a sufficient workout, and if I should do something differently or add something. I've stuck to insanity and other body weight workouts because I never really knew what would be a good workout sets using weights. After some lurking here and experimentation on my own, I've gotten into somewhat of a routine the past 3 weeks. I have 3 different workout days: upper body, legs, and back. Throwing abs in when I feel like they've recovered from the previous ab day. The only workouts I've really seen are splitting up upperbody/back between push and pull days. I'm 5'8 and weigh 150.
Everything is a selectorized machine unless stated otherwise. I do the max weight I can for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Upper Body (A)
Chest Press
Flys
Lat Raise
Overhead Press
Biceps Curl (DB/machine/cable depending on day)
Tricep extension (cable)

Legs (B)
Abduction
Adduction
Calf Raises
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg Extension
Ab Ripper X (tends to fall on leg days)

Back (C)
Rows
Lat Pulldown
Rear Delt flys
Hyperextension
Ab push
Hip Twist/Torso Rotation
Wrist curls (DBs)

My week looks like this, and I follow the pattern into the following week:
A, B, off, C, off, A, B.
I play frisbee 2 days a week which is near constant running and suffices as cardio. I like switching up ab workouts between heavy sets and bodyweight, I feel like it's more efficient but not sure if there's any truth to that. Since I won't have access to the gym at my college over winter break, I'm going to do 5 weeks of insanity for the time at home, and just jump back into this when I get back.

I don't really know much when it comes to the workouts.. but I've seen/feel results already, especially in my abs, but that might be from getting into a routine again.