Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Only reason why Crosby is around is because he's got a good leg. It would be nice to bring in Longwell especially for kicks under 40 but I don't see it happening. We need someone to kick off.
    I used to think the same thing. Then last weekend i witnessed Olindo Mare kick the ball as far as Mason on every kickoff.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Can't give them too much **** for it cause its been DEFCON 1 in here a few times this season. The Bears are close to being a really really good team unfortunately. It isn't like they need to rebuild.
    Don't mean to be a jerk, but how do you figure? They've got little to no depth on either side of the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Don't mean to be a jerk, but how do you figure? They've got little to no depth on either side of the ball.
    Because they have really good starting players for the most part. Depth could be added through the draft as we all know. Their OL needs some serious work though. I just don't think they are any where near rebuilding mode. If they can get a better OC and a better OL their offense could be really good. They have a good mixture of veterans and young guys on defense and their special teams is pretty decent. I just don't think they are a bad team and if they can change a few things they can be a really good team IMO.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Can't give them too much **** for it cause its been DEFCON 1 in here a few times this season. The Bears are close to being a really really good team unfortunately. It isn't like they need to rebuild.
    Jay Cutler cant be the starting qb though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    I am truly blessed to be living in Southern WI... i get to listen in on Chicago talk radio....holy **** is that awesome
    Same here. It's always nice to listen in and find out who they want to fire or get rid of next.

vCash
    I'm stuck in NY. At least I get to hear the Jets and Giants fans

Our QB > Yours

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940