Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    good to see matthews should be back. hopefully woodson is back the following week
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    good to see matthews should be back. hopefully woodson is back the following week
    I'm not concerned about getting Woodson back against the Bears. I would've liked him against the Giants, but not so much concern against Chicago.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    I know this game is huge, but when games are at night they seem more important.
    Im actually surprised this wasnt scheduled a sunday nighter.
    I was shocked this wasnt scheduled for a monday nighter.. This is one of the best rivalries in all of sports, with the chance of the division on the line, with all of trash talking and we dont get a primetime spot?

vCash
    So are Urlacher and their Jennings both out?

If we can block Peppers and keep Rodgers on his feet, we should have a good shot at clinching.

Be nice to be able to run it against them, but I won't hold my breath on that.

They're wounded, injured (like us) and struggling at the moment. The worst thing we could do right now is lose (obviously...) and let them get their belief and some momentum back.

vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangt125 View Post
    So are Urlacher and their Jennings both out?

If we can block Peppers and keep Rodgers on his feet, we should have a good shot at clinching.

Be nice to be able to run it against them, but I won't hold my breath on that.

They're wounded, injured (like us) and struggling at the moment. The worst thing we could do right now is lose (obviously...) and let them get their belief and some momentum back.
    Yeah both out leaving really only Melton, Briggs, Tillman, and obviously Peppers as difference makers on their d.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Yeah both out leaving really only Melton, Briggs, Tillman, and obviously Peppers as difference makers on their d.
    That's still a pretty good group. Peppers really scares me.

vCash
    Peppers will get Watt treatment, leaving us in alot of protection packages.. If our running game is clicking, we wont have a problem.

vCash
    One thing I hope they do is put Peppers to Barclay side and we double him from there, because im certain we can hold up everywhere else.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcup View Post
    hahahaha love how the thread is half deleted already! it must have gotton busy in there

vCash
    i will be at the 20 yard line 6 rows up!!! YEAH BOY!!!!!!

vCash
    Randall Cobb is a cornball brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the guy is clinically insane, what do you expect?
    The guy is not 'clinically insane'. He may have BPD, but he is still a functioning member of society. Albeit one prone to self promotion and hyperbole. Though, calling him 'clinically insane' is a bit of hyperbole itself.

Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Just for future reference.
    Bernard 2013

vCash
    I will be at the game. Live 45 minutes from Chicago. Going to be a dandy.

A lot of Bears are listed on the injury report. I don't think their depth when it comes to injuries is not near the quality of Green Bay's depth. I really think this will be a close game but a Packers win for sure. Cutler is banged up and not only has a bad neck, but a sprained MCL. Cutler was sacked seven times Week 2. His mobility is hindered and will still get pressure. Their offensive line is still awful and is just missing their right guard. Really excited to see Clay unleashed, create havoc, give other people better chances to get to Cutler, and force bad decisions that create turnovers that Rodgers and company can capitalize off of with good field position.

vCash
    Sitton is questionable with a hip injury he got yesterday

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast