Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Rodgers wears a thong
    only real QB's wear thongs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crookiemonster View Post
    someone post a gif if they have one of cutler taking a swing at a packer player
    fear that bear claw!!! Rawr!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I've defended Cutler in the past but I'm done with that. He's trash. Dude is a loser .

Where'd fadedmario go, by the way? I miss him saying Stafford is going to be the best QB in the North.
    Agreed.. I want him to stay in the North though.. We are assured a win every time if thats the case.

vCash
    I also believe Mason should be cut.. That Bear game shouldve been put away a long time ago.

vCash
    Bears fans are so butt hurt over the game yesterday, that when i asked if they believe cutler might bolt when his contract is up, they said im trolling.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Bears fans are so butt hurt over the game yesterday, that when i asked if they believe cutler might bolt when his contract is up, they said im trolling.
    They were debating that internally among themselves. I read some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    hahahahaha...Brandon Marshall starting chiking up in his press conference....****ing baby!! I hope they keep everyone down in Chicago Smith, Cutty, Marshall...the whole damn works...it reminds me alot of the Lions Wayne Fonts years....we own them !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    hahahahaha...Brandon Marshall starting chiking up in his press conference....****ing baby!! I hope they keep everyone down in Chicago Smith, Cutty, Marshall...the whole damn works...it reminds me alot of the Lions Wayne Fonts years....we own them !
    That's why it's never beneficial to run your mouth before a rivalry game. Plus in one that your team hasn't been very successful in as of late.

vCash
    13-0 in the division

vCash
    I am truly blessed to be living in Southern WI... i get to listen in on Chicago talk radio....holy **** is that awesome

vCash
    Great win, NFC North Champs and we lock it up in Chicago. Seriously.. the only thing better than this was beating their ***** a couple years ago to go to the Super Bowl. We own these Bears and I love it! Marshall is a head case and now a cry baby too. Probably should work on how to beat the double team and spend less time hating on the Champs.

vCash
    I am truly blessed to be living in Southern WI... i get to listen in on Chicago talk radio....holy **** is that awesome
    I live in Northern Illinois I consider 670 The Score a National Treasure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYGBP View Post
    I live in Northern Illinois I consider 670 The Score a National Treasure.
    hahahahahaha....seems like it is DEFCON 1 time in Chicago...they want everyone fired....everyone !!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Im glad What ive said about Jay this whole time is true.. He also proved to be a quitter... This moment was great for us.. Now we are getting healthy at the right time.. Here we go fellas.

vCash
    hahahahahaha....seems like it is DEFCON 1 time in Chicago...they want everyone fired....everyone !!!!
    Can't give them too much **** for it cause its been DEFCON 1 in here a few times this season. The Bears are close to being a really really good team unfortunately. It isn't like they need to rebuild.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast