Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Marshall off his meds

Nice to have clay Neal and Lang back

vCash
    Happy aaron rodgers day guys!!!!

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Charles Woodson (collarbone) will not return to practice this week and has been ruled out for Sunday.
    There was hope that Woodson would be back for the Packers' Week 15 divisional showdown with the Bears, but team doctors have deemed it in his best interest for him to continue rehabbing his injured collarbone. Owners in IDP leagues who were hoping to get Woodson back for the fantasy playoffs will have to look for other options.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Updating an earlier item, Packers coach Mike McCarthy called Jordy Nelson (hamstring) a "longshot" for Week 15 after he failed to return to practice on Wednesday.
    Barring a miracle, Nelson isn't going to play against the Bears. It will be Greg Jennings and Randall Cobb starting at receiver in Chicago, with James Jones coming on in three-receiver sets. Cobb should rotate between the slot and outside. Progressing extremely slowly, Nelson should be considered questionable at best for Week 16.

Packers OLB Clay Matthews (hamstring) resumed practicing on Wednesday.
    As expected. Matthews has been sidelined since Week 9, but barring a setback, he should be back in the lineup against the Bears Sunday. His status will be updated some time between now and Sunday.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    I would've liked to have Jordy back, but Clay is more important

vCash
    So pumped for this game.

vCash
    Ive been watching some highlights from last year and the year before.. Rodgers hasnt really trusted his arm like he has in the past. We've seen him miss on some passes that he would've zipped in recent past. He needs to remember who he is and what he's capable of.. We need him to be great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    I am not trying to get too ahead of myself but if we win Sunday, and the 49'ers lose, that puts us in the driver's seat to get the #2 seed. Thing is is do we (as Packers fans) want a bye? I mean we saw what happened last year and I think if they're on a roll it might be best not to disturb it but well see.
    Yes we would want the bye. MM has already said he has looked at his decisions from last years bye & has changes he would make. Don't remember exactly what he said but something about more practice on bye week. Getting a game off means noone gets hurt.

vCash
    Whether we clinch this week or not, MM needs to let Arodg play the rest of the season.
    even if week 17 he plays one quarter, I couldnt believe he did that last year. im not using that as an excuse for last season but we need him to be in Sync with everyone.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    Whether we clinch this week or not, MM needs to let Arodg play the rest of the season.
    even if week 17 he plays one quarter, I couldnt believe he did that last year. im not using that as an excuse for last season but we need him to be in Sync with everyone.
    Especially with the injuries we had.. He needs to get back into sync with Greg, Jordy and Randall on the field, at the same damn time.

vCash
    So glad this game is at 1 pm, I hate waiting for the night games...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    I know this game is huge, but when games are at night they seem more important.
    Im actually surprised this wasnt scheduled a sunday nighter.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

-Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I really hope Clay has a big game. I know it's a little unfair to think that he can go 100% but from what I can remember Clay just always goes into "beastmode" against the Bears. Lets hope that continues.

Also, I hope our DB's step up this weekend Marshall wants to go HAM on us so they need to be ready. Woodsen would have really helped but we need him for the longhaul so I don't mind they kept him out.

Not loving Finley's comments on Urlacher though. That's like tellin Ray Lewis he can't play anymore...
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Dying from the anticipation right haha?? Me too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Best part. haha
    the guy is clinically insane, what do you expect?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast