Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Seeding question

Four games left. Essentially, if the Pack win out will they lock down the 3rd seed? And should San Fran drop another am I correct that the Pack will then move into the 2nd seed?

Curious as to where you guys would like to be - Bye week or no bye week?

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    I know alot of people have a sore taste in their mouths from last year, but either I want bye week.. Let some teams beat up on each other and hope to get a favorable matchup, though 3rd seed and homefield for first game isnt bad.

vCash
    I would rather have the 2nd seed. If we won as the 3rd seed we would have to travel to SF which would be a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rckdude1 View Post
    I would rather have the 2nd seed. If we won as the 3rd seed we would have to travel to SF which would be a loss.
    Good call.. I vote 2nd seed

vCash
    I want the #2 seed mainly because with all of our injuries, it will help to have a extra week for some players to heal up.

vCash
    Definitely 100% want a bye week.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Having a bye the first round is always a no-brainer... Whenever you have an extra week to prepare and get healthy its always a plus. I know the Packers haven't had recent success with the bye, but I definitely would want a bye!

vCash
    Why would you want to increase your odds of losing by playing an extra game?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Why would you want to increase your odds of losing by playing an extra game?
    Because when you're hot you're hot?

Anyways it's a matter of who you as fans want to play in the playoffs. At this point in time with the way things stand we would play

- Seattle in Green Bay for the 1st game if we win we play SF in their house.
    - If we lose another game and Chicago wins out we play the Giants in GB and if we win we go on to face ATL
    - If SF loses 1 more game and we win out we gain the 2nd seed and we'd have a bye week and go on to face the highest seed winner between the Bears 49'ers and Giants

^ So really the question is. Which do you as a fan prefer?
    Last edited by NickGB; 12-04-2012 at 06:15 AM.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    Because when you're hot you're hot?

Anyways it's a matter of who you as fans want to play in the playoffs. At this point in time with the way things stand we would play

- Seattle in Green Bay for the 1st game if we win we play SF in their house.
    - If we lose another game and Chicago wins out we play the Giants in GB and if we win we go on to face ATL
    - If SF loses 1 more game and we win out we gain the 2nd seed and we'd have a bye week and go on to face the highest seed winner between the Bears 49'ers and Giants

^ So really the question is. Which do you as a fan prefer?
    This was more of my intent - who would you rather play and where? Some favorable match ups would be Seattle in GB or going to ATL. Seattle historically stinks in away games and ATL should be dubbed the Rodgers Dome given his success there.

I don't care to see either the 49ers or Giants.

To be honest, I'd rather see Dallas or Washington win the East

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Right now I want the 3 seed. The Giants are most likely getting the 4 seed, so I want to stay away from them as long as possible. I like our chances against SF more than against the Giants right now. We just don't match up well with the Giants.

vCash
    The OL is so bad right now, I don't know how the Pack could beat the 49ers or the Giants. So any path that avoids them would be best. If Washington gets in, they could be really tough as they'll obviously be hot and firing on all cylinders. Rodgers is gonna have to be awesome... the good news is, he usually is.

vCash
    I'm not sure who I'd want to play. We lost to all three of the them being SF,Sea,and NYG. I guess to me in that group it doesn't matter. Have to beat whoever is put out in front of us. Like the saying goes, wanna be the best got to beat the best.

vCash
    the bye scares me honestly. we kind of need it with injruies, but the last thing we want to to get rusty or stale coming out after the bye. if we are healthy at seaosn end, i'd rather have the 3 seed. keep the momentum rolling (and get some vengance on those god damn seachickens) rather than sit idle for a weak and lose some steam.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    I'm not sure who I'd want to play. We lost to all three of the them being SF,Sea,and NYG. I guess to me in that group it doesn't matter. Have to beat whoever is put out in front of us. Like the saying goes, wanna be the best got to beat the best.
    the replacement refs are gone now though
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast