Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    What do you mean?

You weren't joking about anything. You were saying something and I just picked up on it to clarify because you were providing wrong information.

I don't see what the problem is. I made a correction to your post. People don't do it to make their day. They do it because they are facts. That doesn't mean people get boners like you say.
    I think you just proved his point
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Lolololololol. Trollololololol.

Not sure why the eye roll was necessary. Are people not allowed to correct things?
    im more annoyed at the other two jerk offs.

i stand corrected about the tpe.

any ways im just saying how we almost got beasly before and B.C didnt want him and it would be funny if we ended up with him anyways. really and truly though he is like another bargs so whats the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    I think you just proved his point
    He didn't have a point at all to begin with though. He provided wrong information and when I clarified his mistake (I assumed he didn't really know), he starts to bait.

I didn't correct him to look down upon him or anything like he's implying. I made the correction so other people here know what actually happened. That's nothing again him though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    The whole team can GTFO as far as I'm concerned. What a ****ing embarrassment.
    pretty much.

vCash
    He didn't have a point at all to begin with though. He provided wrong information and when I clarified his mistake (I assumed he didn't really know), he starts to bait.

I didn't correct him to look down upon him or anything like he's implying. I made the correction so other people here know what actually happened. That's nothing again him though.
    to me it was an error on b.c's part either way. he turned down the offer and took what was given to him in the end because he had no choice in the matter by that point. straight up!

not like beasly is anything special but he woulda been better then what we got thats for sure lol

vCash

Ah, I totally agree but know-it-all's are annoying
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    to me it was an error on b.c's part either way. he turned down the offer and took what was given to him in the end because he had no choice in the matter by that point. straight up!

not like beasly is anything special but he woulda been better then what we got thats for sure lol
    Well he didn't really have a choice. Ownership said they wanted him to try and keep Bosh.

vCash
    who the f is calderon to ask for a trade. disrespecting our team like that eh lol. we dont want your *** anyways tobleron lol

vCash
    Well he didn't really have a choice. Ownership said they wanted him to try and keep Bosh.
    and if we gave him the max the fans and media would have crucified him..

plus i dont know how much of that ownersship stuff is true. after debating it with jamie for i dont know how long i cant find anything anywhere that says owners wanted us to build around bosh in the first place let alone trying to retain him for the max.

vCash
    who the f is calderon to ask for a trade. disrespecting our team like that eh lol. we dont want your *** anyways tobleron lol
    you realize this isn't a new development right. to the best of my knowledge some writer was just referencing the request from months ago in his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash

plus i dont know how much of that ownersship stuff is true. after debating it with jamie for i dont know how long i cant find anything anywhere that says owners wanted us to build around bosh in the first place let alone trying to retain him for the max.
    of course you didn't
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    hahhaahhahhahahahah

vCash

I heard it during the 2010 offseason. MLSE is a company, so I would expect you'd find little information since can't talk like the way Mark Cuban or Dan Gilbert could.

Maybe I should've clarified more but it wasn't really ownership commanding BC to keep Bosh. But they were more working together and talking to see what the plan is for the Raptors. I remember reading somewhere that in the end, ownership and BC agreed that they would go be willing to go into luxury tax to keep Bosh while trying to surround him with pieces to win and improve on our record.

vCash
    Honestly...if Bargs and Calderon are valued to the league the way this forum values them...we will get no talent in return...and that is not good for the team. The only players on this team that will draw significant talent in return are Lowry (playing like crap and imo the primary reason our defence is sucking *** this year) Ed Davis, Amir, and DD...Ross and Val will draw draft picks potentially together a good player. But seriously...if the ire and value that most in this forum put on bargs and calderon...how the frig would you make a move?

vCash
    Ross isn't worth ****. They should've trade Ross' pick for Lowry instead of next year's pick.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast