Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,130
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lololol at these scenarios. Why don't we trade Bargnani for ****ing Lebron and Wade while we're at it.
    Yeah everyone ignores the fact that no one wants Bargnani, and not a lot of teams want Calderon.
    If we can manage to get rid of these guys, we're getting junk back or at the very least a massive salary dump.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,268
    vCash
    1500
    Watch us get like Beasley..

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,959
    vCash
    833
    Beasley would be boss. Another chucker!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    17,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I rock shaqs will enjoy that.
    probably

    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lololol at these scenarios. Why don't we trade Bargnani for ****ing Lebron and Wade while we're at it.
    fans can hope ...

    my guess is B.C's asking price is probably to high for bargnani's actual value so he probably gonna stay right here.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-11-2012 at 06:52 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    17,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    Watch us get like Beasley..
    I remember miami offering us beasly when we were going to get nothing for bosh and we took the tpe instead.

    beasly is pretty much another bargs in my eyes.. a volume shooter who isnt a great defender or rebounder.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,959
    vCash
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I remember miami offering us beasly when we were going to get nothing for bosh and we took the tpe instead.

    now were gonna give up bargs for him hahaha. beasly is pretty much another bargs in my eyes.
    We didn't choose to take the TPE.

    They offered Beasey for Bosh but the Raptors wanted to try to keep Bosh. Then the Heat traded Beasley away. When the Heat signed Bosh, they offered the TPE instead. It's not like we chose the TPE over Beasley.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    17,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We didn't choose to take the TPE.

    They offered Beasey for Bosh but the Raptors wanted to try to keep Bosh. Then the Heat traded Beasley away. When the Heat signed Bosh, they offered the TPE instead. It's not like we chose the TPE over Beasley.
    ok so we ended up with the tpe.

    ya we were going to try to keep bosh lol ... like we had a chance.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    ya we were going to try to keep bosh lol ... like we had a chance.
    Don't bother debating with Raps08/09, he is always right...


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,959
    vCash
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Don't bother debating with Raps08/09, he is always right...
    \Compared to you, I'm right most of the time. But where in my post was I wrong?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,959
    vCash
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    ok so we ended up with the tpe.

    ya we were going to try to keep bosh lol ... like we had a chance.
    I never said we had a chance. I was simply telling you where you were wrong in the post. We didn't pick the TPE over Beasley. We were given the TPE as compensation for Bosh.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    17,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Don't bother debating with Raps08/09, he is always right...
    gotta love these guys who come in here acting like they know it all ... cant even joke around about anything because they want to come try and correct you like im some kind of raptors guru ... i dont get it. i wonder if they get a boner acting like that cuz i cant think of how else it makes their day.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    17,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I never said we had a chance. I was simply telling you where you were wrong in the post. We didn't pick the TPE over Beasley. We were given the TPE as compensation for Bosh.
    my understanding was we were offered beasly. we turned it down. he got traded and we ended up with the tpe .. either way does it matter? i was just remembering how we almost got beasly in the deal and eded up with pretty much nothing considering we didnt even use most of the tpe.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-11-2012 at 07:16 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,959
    vCash
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    gotta love these guys who come in here acting like they know it all ... cant even joke around about anything because they want to come try and correct you like im some kind of raptors guru ... i dont get it. i wonder if they get a boner acting like that cuz i cant think of how else it makes their day.
    What do you mean?

    You weren't joking about anything. You were saying something and I just picked up on it to clarify because you were providing wrong information.

    I don't see what the problem is. I made a correction to your post. People don't do it to make their day. They do it because they are facts. That doesn't mean people get boners like you say.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,959
    vCash
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    ohhhh thank you
    Lolololololol. Trollololololol.

    Not sure why the eye roll was necessary. Are people not allowed to correct things?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    2,626
    vCash
    1500
    The whole team can GTFO as far as I'm concerned. What a ****ing embarrassment.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •