Remember, these are not based on what you think what will happen or whether or not the players want to come to Chicago. Vote based on whether the deals and trades are realistic and whether the team is a contender or not.
FAs:

Greinke (7/145)
Hamilton (5/100)
Polanco (1/1)
Stewart (1/2)
Liriano (1/8 with an option for 2/16)
Fujikawa
Baker
Navarro
Feldman
Schierholtz (1/2.3)

Jeff Samardzija, David DeJesus, and James Russell to the Yankees for RHP David Phelps, LHP Nik Turley, OF Tyler Austin, C JR Murphy, RHP Mark Montgomery, and 2B Angelo Gumbs.

Carlos Marmol, Shawn Camp, David DeJesus, Logan Watkins, Ronald Torreyes, and Rafael Dolis to the Tigers for Rick Porcello, Casey Crosby, James McCann, and Collin Ballester.

Travis Wood, Alberto Cabrera, Matt Szczur, Robert Whitenack, Gioskar Amaya, Matt Szczur, and Trey McNutt to Indians for Shin-Soo Choo, Chris Perez, and Nick Hagadone.

Alfonso Soriano to the Phillies for Domonic Brown and Michael Schwimer.

C: Castillo/Navarro
1B: Rizzo
2B: Barney
SS: Castro
3B: Polanco/Stewart
UT: Valbuena
UT: Clevenger

LF: Choo
CF: Hamilton
RF: Brown
UT: Schierholtz
UT: Sappelt

Greinke
Garza
Liriano
Porcello
Baker

Perez
Fujikawa
Feldman
Hagadone
Phelps
Schwimer/Crosby

Payroll comes to ~119.

I overdid it on the trades...for instance that Yankees trade started off being written as another Vizcaino type trade...DeJesus and Russell for Turley, one of the best LHSP sleepers in the minors. The Tigers trade is unrefined at best, mostly to show that I would like to target Porcello.

Tons of movable parts here...
This is the last one I received. If by some chance I missed anybody's mock, then please let me know. If not we'll give Gato's a couple days and then tally up the votes.