Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    REALLY BigBreed???? You don't think the WHO DAT Fans can surf the internet and read the news....You think your special I guess....WHO DAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Great interview with DeMaurice Smith. I like this guy alot, he's the perfect guy for the NFLPA, fights for their rights well well!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...never-existed/

Explains why Sean Payton's suspended won't be lifted. The players' have someone to fight for them, a union (NFLPA). Coaches don't.
    I agree with D.Smith. I think this ruling by Tagliabue was a way for the league to try and smooth over and move pass being wrong without accepting responsibilty.

Both Goodell and Tagliabue said there's undenable proof that the players put money up to injury other players. If that's the case they are very much to blame and their suspensions were just. If not the league should apologize and people need to be held accountable for their shotty investigations and false allegations.

I'm glad Vilma plans on going through with his defamation suit.

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Goodell has made his point. Our season was destroyed. I want that %$#^&@#$%^&^%$#$%^&*&^%-ING PICK BACK
    we won't get it back. he's too stubborn
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Vilma should continue with his suit. If he's truly innocent, Tags' ruling isn't enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Vilma should continue with his suit. If he's truly innocent, Tags' ruling isn't enough.
    He's played it right, so far...why stop now?

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Roger Goodell that guy sure screwed us good this season he basically robbed us of a potential Superbowl run. We were 13-3 last season and it may sound strange to a non Saints fan but we all know at this point that we improved on Defense with Spags and the new personnel.

With SP I think we would definitely be at least 9-4 8-5 at the worst and still playing for the playoffs!!!

And then the Superbowl is in NO daaaaammmmmit
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Oh, he is

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12