• Bucs

7 58.33%
  • Saints

5 41.67%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    vCash

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    teams have bad games, teams have bad stretches, thins get out of hand sometimes

go look at our injured reserve list....plus wright suspended and talib traded

what else should be expected
    41-0 is UNACCEPTABLE. You know I love my Bucs and I am all about being supportive but this well this is no good.. I am frankly mad as hell right now......

vCash
    Garbage time TD? ray:

vCash
    supposedly saints are the worst ranked defense. didn't know that

vCash
    By the way, I hope Chris Owusu can get more playing time in the next two games. He is definitely a guy that has the tools to be a key receiver for us in the future.

vCash
    Scariest thing coming this offseason is, freeman isn't Schiano's guy
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Yes this is UNACCEPTABLE we just got shut out by a division rival who has the WORST defense in the NFL

vCash
    Welp, that was embarrassing. Try and enjoy the rest of your Sunday, fellas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    By the way, I hope Chris Owusu can get more playing time in the next two games. He is definitely a guy that has the tools to be a key receiver for us in the future.
    I love these comment, based on what? A fast madden rating?
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    I love these comment, based on what? A fast madden rating?
    Based on his college career with Andrew Luck? I'm not saying he's going to be a starter, but this is the perfect time of the year to see what a guy like Owusu can do.

vCash
    Scariest thing coming this offseason is, freeman isn't Schiano's guy
    Josh Freeman is going to set single season records for passing yards and tds in franchise history.

I'd get rid of Schiano before Freeman, a man doesnt break franchise records and put up borderline top 10 numbers and get shipped out of town. First franchise QB in the history of this team, I'd ****ing lose it.

I don't think Greg is that dumb

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Josh Freeman is going to set single season records for passing yards and tds in franchise history.

I'd get rid of Schiano before Freeman, a man doesnt break franchise records and put up borderline top 10 numbers and get shipped out of town. First franchise QB in the history of this team, I'd ****ing lose it.

I don't think Greg is that dumb
    Freeman setting team records is t impressive considering his predorcessors. A QB should be drafted but I perfer a vet. It's not about dumb. But he's changed this culture. Josh isn't even Dom's guy. So it all depends on schiano IMO. If he and Sullivan can live with inconsistency at qb

Ps I hope Penn is cut

vCash
    Freeman setting team records is t impressive considering his predorcessors. A QB should be drafted but I perfer a vet. It's not about dumb. But he's changed this culture. Josh isn't even Dom's guy. So it all depends on schiano IMO. If he and Sullivan can live with inconsistency at qb

Ps I hope Penn is cut
    do you ever know what your talking about...or do you just spill negative hateful garbage without caring about the truth

Jos isn't even Dom's guy? so your telling me his first draft pick as Buccaneers' GM, that he traded up to get, isn't his guy?

You don't know what the f your talking about...and it's plain to see.

AND it doesn't matter about his predecessors? He's the first Franchise quarterback in Tampa history, if they let that walk there will be held to pay

ps Penn is an anchor on our offensive line who hasnt missed a game since 07

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    do you ever know what your talking about...or do you just spill negative hateful garbage without caring about the truth

Jos isn't even Dom's guy? so your telling me his first draft pick as Buccaneers' GM, that he traded up to get, isn't his guy?

You don't know what the f your talking about...and it's plain to see.

AND it doesn't matter about his predecessors? He's the first Franchise quarterback in Tampa history, if they let that walk there will be held to pay

ps Penn is an anchor on our offensive line who hasnt missed a game since 07
    Sometimes you should listen before you go off rambling. I've watched you ramble on here ignorantly ever since you've arrived.
    “When Josh came out, i was probably one of the two people in the room who wanted Josh Freeman at the time,” said Freeman, via The Bay Cave. “Most of the brass, not talking about the owners because I don’t know what their mindset was, evidently it had to be Josh Freeman because that’s who we picked, everybody wanted to trade for Sanchez at the time.”
    Williams says he was right there when the Bucs talked about trading up for Sanchez.
    “I laugh, when I hear them talk about Josh Freeman. I know they wanted Mark Sanchez. I sat right there while they were talking about trading up and getting Sanchez and all these different scenarios. Raheem Morris was the strongest guy in there. I remember the owners asking me which quarterback I liked. I said, “If you want someone to play right now, take Sanchez. But I think over the long haul, Josh is going to be better,’ and I think he’s proven that.”
    While Freeman has had his ups and downs so far in his career, I think he’s going to be a much better quarterback than Sanchez down the road.
    Doug Williams on Dominick-
    http://profootballzone.com/nfl/doug-...-josh-freeman/

See ppl like you just never know when to be quiet. You show up thinking you know everydamnthing, but homie I've held this forum down since 06.

vCash
    So like I said, he was never Dom's guy, so I don't get why'd you pay him after such an inconsistent 3seasons.

vCash
    Do you guys know what the deal was with Adam Hayward and Bryan Cox?

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...ach-brian-cox/

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast