12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

7 58.33%
  • Saints

5 41.67%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    Quick question guys. Since we dont really have any real shot at the playoffs anymore, would you all be devistated if we lost out and received a better draft position? I would never wish a loss on the Bucs and would be excited if/when we win but it almost feels like either way we go, its a win win so I wont be too upset over a loss. Am I way off base here?
    Uhh....... I don't think so, I want a good game win or lose. I don't want too lose out, but if we do in close games like these I'd be fine with it, but I would never look forward too it!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I believe losing out would be bad for this young team and it really wouldn't matter cause Dom has been killing the draft. This game is big for us but this team has been playing well and we've been in every game so far that we've lost. We've been competitive and it shows. Win or lose the rest of the way this team can hold their heads up high for the effort we've put in. Also if anyone wants to get mad at me and say I'm a blind Bucs fan that's fine but please show me where I'm wrong.

vCash
    NO WAY JOSE

I think 8-8 is a fair mark to shoot for, 7-9 wouldn't be horrible. but 8-8 or 9-7 should still be the mark. Your talking the difference of a couple draft spots, and all draft picks are gambles so I wouldn't be happy with losing. I wanna show pride, I wanna show BUCCANEER pride. I want them to say ok they had ups and downs, but they finished strong with their heads held high and fought in every game down the stretch.

You also want to be attractive to free agents like a Martellus Bennett or a Jairus Byrd or an Isaac Sopoaga. A team on the rise is far more attractive than a team that lost 5 of its last 6 or god forbid a 6 game losing streak. I still feel the last 2 games are ours to lose, New Orleans will be tough but we have just a good a shot as they do. I would also like to finish ahead of the saints in the division for merit.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    No spark lost homie, I think the true riders are still here. We all know the half-assers that come in and ***** on sundays but thats whatever. We were in every single one of the last 3 games, to go 0-3 in 3 games we had a lead in and blow primo playoff position really blows. Think a lot of guys are hurt from Sunday and god knows they should be, that should not have happened. I think we all know that we're in a better place than we have been in a while, still gotta capitalize on opportunities. Let's shoot for 8-8 and get ready for a BIG Buccaneer offseason.

You know not everyone here has the time to check this everyday. Don't hate on the Bucs fans man were all family

vCash
    not you bro, there are specific people in here who only show up when something is going wrong and you never hear them say anything good, some of them don't even offer solutions on how to fix said problems. People know who I'm talking about. Damn right we family, sometimes you gotta smack family around too.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I just read that Tiquan Underwood will be returning kicks on Sunday. What do you guys think?

vCash
    he did against Philly as well, I think we need a guy whether it be CB, S, WR who can run back punts and kickoffs and give us a boost in the return game. The return game has been horrible this year, horrible. Status Quo.

We Want Winston

vCash
    No spark lost homie, I think the true riders are still here. We all know the half-assers that come in and ***** on sundays but thats whatever. We were in every single one of the last 3 games, to go 0-3 in 3 games we had a lead in and blow primo playoff position really blows. Think a lot of guys are hurt from Sunday and god knows they should be, that should not have happened. I think we all know that we're in a better place than we have been in a while, still gotta capitalize on opportunities. Let's shoot for 8-8 and get ready for a BIG Buccaneer offseason.
    For the record I am still around but I have two issues going on. (1) I recently dropped/broke my iPad and well since I bought it, it has made me very lazy... frankly I don’t like having to sit at my desktop to surf the web so I have not been doing that as much.... 2ndly I am still smarting from the Eagles loss. I just well.. WTF we blew an 11 point lead in our house VS one of the worst teams in the league. I thought we had gotten past that kind of stuff. Also been on a mini Vacation from work which is one of the places I write a lot of my posts from.
    Last edited by hammy44; 12-13-2012 at 09:55 PM.

vCash
    not meant towards you either...and the fact that you are still bothered says something good about you, if you werent id question your sanity. I personally try not to think about it, because its depressing....gorrer had the fing INT and he dropped it, the 3rd down run is still burning my *** tho...stupid call and somebody has been making too many stupid calls all year long and needs to get there act together, either schiano or sullivan one of them has been folding in the clutch. You don't lose seven games by 8 points or less without some questionable calls down the stretch..side note, eagles are playing well tonight.

before i say this 100 times lol.....theres a few guys that only come in here to ***** and/or arent real fans....real fans recogonize fake fans, it's really easy to tell. By real fans I dont mean who has the most time on their hands or posts the most or anything of the nature.

We Want Winston

vCash
    NO WAY JOSE

I think 8-8 is a fair mark to shoot for, 7-9 wouldn't be horrible. but 8-8 or 9-7 should still be the mark. Your talking the difference of a couple draft spots, and all draft picks are gambles so I wouldn't be happy with losing. I wanna show pride, I wanna show BUCCANEER pride. I want them to say ok they had ups and downs, but they finished strong with their heads held high and fought in every game down the stretch.

You also want to be attractive to free agents like a Martellus Bennett or a Jairus Byrd or an Isaac Sopoaga. A team on the rise is far more attractive than a team that lost 5 of its last 6 or god forbid a 6 game losing streak. I still feel the last 2 games are ours to lose, New Orleans will be tough but we have just a good a shot as they do. I would also like to finish ahead of the saints in the division for merit.
    You make good points. I guess its just a mixture of being out of the playoffs and a satisfaction knowing we are miles ahead of last years team and will only get better by leaps and bounds when we get our IR guys back next year. But, as you say, every draft pick is a gamble so Im with ya! Lets win em all!
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    No way should any of us want to lose out for better draft positioning. We are a young team that lost 10 straight to end the season last year. Not to say we are the same team at all with Schiano at the helm, but ending this year on a 6 game skid would not be a good trend for our young players. We are still growing on many fronts and need to keep fighting to solidify The Buccaneer Way. IMHO

vCash
    I'm excited to see Doug Martin back on the astroturf. Maybe another break out game for him.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I can't wait for the game on Sunday! I'll be 12 rows up on the 20 yard line!!! Second game I'm able to make this season. I miss living in Orlando and holding season tickets, but this will have to do. First time in the Super Dome!

vCash
    Ive always wanted to go to a game there.^

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I can't wait to rock my Nike Elite Freeman jersey in hostile territory!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast