12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucs

7 58.33%
  • Saints

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Arrow NFL Week 15: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7) @ New Orleans Saints (5-8)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    vs.
    New Orleans Saints

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

December 16
    1:00 PM EST

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Win, that's it.

We can't drop to their record, we just can't.

vCash
    Free likes playing in the dome. Maybe he can light it up.

vCash
    I'd love to pay it a visit one day, Gdubbz.

However, RJS is always number one, on my to do list. The Superdome is a bit further down.

Is it still the biggest indoor arena in the world, I think it used to be, once upon a time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeymeowth View Post
    I'd love to pay it a visit one day, Gdubbz.

However, RJS is always number one, on my to do list. The Superdome is a bit further down.

Is it still the biggest indoor arena in the world, I think it used to be, once upon a time?
    I'm not sure if its still the biggest. The cowboys stadium is probably the largest.

Every game I go to I sit near folks from the UK in the upper levels. You'll be in good company.

vCash
    Wow have we lost our spark in here? I for one thought we'd look better then our record portrays, but I didn't see a division championship yet alone a superbowl! I'm proud of what were doing and where we are @ this point, and although we all wanna win out and miraculously make a playoff run, I think we all should be feeling good about where we are so far!

Also on the plus side our weaknesses are to obvious not to address ya no!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Wow have we lost our spark in here? I for one thought we'd look better then our record portrays, but I didn't see a division championship yet alone a superbowl! I'm proud of what were doing and where we are @ this point, and although we all wanna win out and miraculously make a playoff run, I think we all should be feeling good about where we are so far!

Also on the plus side our weaknesses are to obvious not to address ya no!
    True and I absolutely agree we have improved and have been great turning things around. A lot of the frustration though is being last in the league against the pass and not a whole lot to do this year. Offense has been shaky as well lately and that's disappointing

vCash
    No spark lost homie, I think the true riders are still here. We all know the half-assers that come in and ***** on sundays but thats whatever. We were in every single one of the last 3 games, to go 0-3 in 3 games we had a lead in and blow primo playoff position really blows. Think a lot of guys are hurt from Sunday and god knows they should be, that should not have happened. I think we all know that we're in a better place than we have been in a while, still gotta capitalize on opportunities. Let's shoot for 8-8 and get ready for a BIG Buccaneer offseason.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    No spark lost homie, I think the true riders are still here. We all know the half-assers that come in and ***** on sundays but thats whatever. We were in every single one of the last 3 games, to go 0-3 in 3 games we had a lead in and blow primo playoff position really blows. Think a lot of guys are hurt from Sunday and god knows they should be, that should not have happened. I think we all know that we're in a better place than we have been in a while, still gotta capitalize on opportunities. Let's shoot for 8-8 and get ready for a BIG Buccaneer offseason.

You know not everyone here has the time to check this everyday. Don't hate on the Bucs fans man were all family

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    For the record I am still around but I have two issues going on. (1) I recently dropped/broke my iPad and well since I bought it, it has made me very lazy... frankly I don’t like having to sit at my desktop to surf the web so I have not been doing that as much.... 2ndly I am still smarting from the Eagles loss. I just well.. WTF we blew an 11 point lead in our house VS one of the worst teams in the league. I thought we had gotten past that kind of stuff. Also been on a mini Vacation from work which is one of the places I write a lot of my posts from.
    Last edited by hammy44; 12-13-2012 at 08:55 PM.

vCash
    Do the Bucs still have money to have a big offseason? They spent A LOT on Nicks, VJax, and Wright. I sure hope so. Does anyone know any good safeties or corners available? Maybe a LB too?

GODS OF JUICE

vCash
    I believe it will be somewhere around 17 mil....supposedly we have 113 million spent alreaady for next year and 10 million in cap space that can be carried over to next year. Gotta lock up some guys long term as well. Josh is already gonna make 8.4 mil next year so he wont go up much, but MW19 is only making 575,000 cuz hes still on his rookie deal.

Should get interesting, but it will be nothing like last year.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    The money isnt really an issue I don't think! Also I don't believe we need another off-season like the last, yea we will need too spend but not nearly as much I don't think! If they decided to drop wright that's a pocket plus as well!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Tracy porter, or rogers cromartie
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Tracy Porter is a bum

@Cap right now I'm hoping they drop wright and quincy black...they owe no guaranteed money to either player....walk aways scott free and take that 13 million a year and put it towards two replacements....if we cut both of them were looking at around 30 mil and we will have a lot of options.

SAM Backer is not a big deal, because Adam Hayward or Dekoda Watson could play in 2013 and it really wouldnt hurt us...

DT CB FS TE RB can all be addressed in FA and Draft with 30 mil in cap space...lets get it

Let's go Bucs

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast