Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    hes a solid LB but i dont project to be anywhere close to patrick willis good. i project him to be a Solid LB but hes not a game changer. hes solid against the run and somewhat good in coverage though i do believe his INT numbers this year are FLUKE and he doesnt seem like a good blitzer though his oppurtunities were limited in that kind of role.
    What I'm trying to tell you, if you could understand me. Nobody PROJECTED PATRICK WILLIS TO BE PATRICK WILLIS GOOD.

    That's why you saying this doesn't mean jack ****. If everyone knew, he wouldn't have went so low. They didn't know. Stop looking at the players they became and focus on the prospects they were. If you aren't old enough or don't have that knowledge, then STFU because compare PROSPECTS to fully developed players in the league and using the latter's draft slotting is borderline ********, I'm sorry. It's ********.

    INT numbers are flukey but he DID improve in coverage. This is a fact.

    I don't think he will be Patrick Willis good either. Nobody does. If we did, he would go first overall. That's not a knock on him.

    But these idiots that want to go well he won't be Willis good and look where Willis was drafted are the most annoying people on the planet and have zero understanding of the draft.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    You could say this for 99.99999% of prospects. It's not a point.

    MLB/ILBs aren't a dime a dozen either. The problem is ILBs really possess the skillsets to separate themselves from the pack to become lottery type picks.
    sure he has every intangible u want but i really dont think he will be that good in coverage like he was at Notre dame(before this year he had 0 ints) because he doesnt have great speed. he might play faster but the new Model TEs like Gronk and Jimmy graham(Highly athletic big guys) he will be a liability there.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    What I'm trying to tell you, if you could understand me. Nobody PROJECTED PATRICK WILLIS TO BE PATRICK WILLIS GOOD.

    That's why you saying this doesn't mean jack ****. If everyone knew, he wouldn't have went so low. They didn't know. Stop looking at the players they became and focus on the prospects they were. If you aren't old enough or don't have that knowledge, then STFU because compare PROSPECTS to fully developed players in the league and using the latter's draft slotting is borderline ********, I'm sorry. It's ********.

    INT numbers are flukey but he DID improve in coverage. This is a fact.

    I don't think he will be Patrick Willis good either. Nobody does. If we did, he would go first overall. That's not a knock on him.

    But these idiots that want to go well he won't be Willis good and look where Willis was drafted are the most annoying people on the planet and have zero understanding of the draft.
    i agree he improved in coverage but that doesnt mean crap if you improve just ask Blaine Gabbert . how about u STFU and stop talking to me. ur more annoying than listening to Brittany spears. he seems to me like the solid starter for 10-15 years but he will NEVER be ELITE.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    sure he has every intangible u want but i really dont think he will be that good in coverage like he was at Notre dame(before this year he had 0 ints) because he doesnt have great speed. he might play faster but the new Model TEs like Gronk and Jimmy graham(Highly athletic big guys) he will be a liability there.
    I don't argue that. Most LB's are a liability against those cats.
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i agree he improved in coverage but that doesnt mean crap if you improve just ask Blaine Gabbert . how about u STFU and stop talking to me. ur more annoying than listening to Brittany spears. he seems to me like the solid starter for 10-15 years but he will NEVER be ELITE.
    A. What?

    B. No. I will continue to call you out on your bullcrap until you stop representing yourself as some sort of draft guru when you don't have the slightest bit of even common sense of prospects.

    You do these parlor tricks when you compare prospects to make yourself sound like you have a clue. "Oh well he's not can't miss" And?

    You act like you actually had knowledge of people like Ray Lewis or Patrick Willis as a prospect, you don't. "Well he won't be the next Patrick Willis so he's not worthy of a high draft pick"

    It's a joke. I'm glad you thoroughly enjoy the draft and college football and the scouting side. I am. You're not even close to the first one to act like these here and for me to call out. You just need to realize, at the end of the day, you don't know 1/4 as much as you think you do about prospects. None of us do. Hell 1/4 is being generous.

    C. Horribly weak insult.

    D. Agree. Never said otherwise.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    no the bills need a damn qb who dont turn the ball over that often and can win games for you and not be a game manager getting way overpaid.
    Granted, but the Bills could get away with getting a guy in the second or later. I dislike Fitz as much as the next Bills fan but I would give him a pass for another year as long as Gailey was out and there was a rookie behind getting ready to take over. The Bills need a leader on Defense our linebacking core is slow and nonathletic, aside from Bradham who looks like a promising rookie.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i feel milliner would be about BPA there in round 1 though u could argue te'o but i believe the lions could be looking to get some upgrade in terms of talent at CB and huston could be a solid guy but hes not a star caliber and im fairly certain milliner would be an upgrade for your pass defense

    had amerson at BPA and i think hes more like a Safety than CB but i could see te but rb(i dont see with how much yall spent on Best and Leshoure) and wr could be BPA but i know the lions are kinda loaded at wr so i would rule that out and might go eifert but i thought sheffler and pettigrew were solid guys. eiferts nothing special imo.
    mocking CB is like macking LT for last 10 years.. no we are not top 5 at the postion but we are much better then given credit for.. would he up grade us? aboslutly.. would i be fine with thw pick? yep... i just dont think it will happen.. i see DE happoning.. i want a LB or S tho depoinfing on pick... our weakest spots imo
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,227
    vCash
    1500
    there's literally 0 sense in the texans going DT here. similar to ILB. when cushing, sharpton, and dobbins are healthy, ILB is really solid. places we need to upgrade regardless of health are WR and RT. then either S or OLB depending on if barwin/quin leave. then NT/ILB for better depth purposes. only way i'd be ok with a NT or ILB in round 1 is if Te'O drops (which he wont)
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,663
    vCash
    1500
    Margus Hunt in the first round seems like an enormous reach to me. Rob Rang has him listed as a 4th/5th round prospect. He will likely climb from where Rang has him because of his athleticism and upside, but I highly doubt he gets into the 1st round. I think the range of late 2nd round to early 4th round seems more appropriate at this point. Perhaps you could have the 49ers take the CB in the first round (Xavier Rhodes is still on the board and would make sense there) and Margus Hunt with the late 2nd rounder. That would make a lot more sense than what you have.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Sheldon Richardson is a good pick for the Saints as usual, but if this was how the draft actually when, I'd be so disappointed to have missed on Jarvis Jones by one spot...


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Margus Hunt in the first round seems like an enormous reach to me. Rob Rang has him listed as a 4th/5th round prospect. He will likely climb from where Rang has him because of his athleticism and upside, but I highly doubt he gets into the 1st round. I think the range of late 2nd round to early 4th round seems more appropriate at this point. Perhaps you could have the 49ers take the CB in the first round (Xavier Rhodes is still on the board and would make sense there) and Margus Hunt with the late 2nd rounder. That would make a lot more sense than what you have.
    teams reach for players all the time. like u said his athletic abilities will get him drafted high. his measurables are as good as Peppers coming out(projected) and Hunts stronger than him. some team will take him late 1 for the pure upside and ability. worse case they drafted the best Kick Blocker in the NFL

    rob rang doesnt really know crap IMO. i mean look at his Mock draft. its pretty horrible. not draft site bad but equally as bad as waltersfootball.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    there's literally 0 sense in the texans going DT here. similar to ILB. when cushing, sharpton, and dobbins are healthy, ILB is really solid. places we need to upgrade regardless of health are WR and RT. then either S or OLB depending on if barwin/quin leave. then NT/ILB for better depth purposes. only way i'd be ok with a NT or ILB in round 1 is if Te'O drops (which he wont)
    have u even seen Kevin Minter play. hes a hell of an ILB and is Better than sharpton and Dobbins.

    as for shorts ure u could go RT or wr but theres no better value than shorts and hes better than cody.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,969
    vCash
    1500
    Still think Henne is a franchise QB?

    Our QB > Yours

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Still think Henne is a franchise QB?
    better to run the team with him than to waste a pick on these crappy top 3 round options imo. got way bigger needs on the team than to draft a QB. Gabbert should improve some more this offseason and Henne seems like a QB u can win with. theres areguebly no qb worth where we are picking that is gonna improve our team much. the biggest problems with our offense is the offensive line and our skill guys dropping passes.

    henne might not be the greatest qb but hes more than adequate. its better off going with a Playmaker on defense. this team needs to UP the pass rush and UP the run defense. some of that should be fixed with resigning Daryl Smith(Best Jags defender whos been out all year so far with a groin). we need to find some good or even average corners cuz the corner position besides Cox and Harris is Burnt cow dung.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,825
    vCash
    1500
    where is barrett jones? you dont think he goes first two rounds?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •