Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    teo isnt that low guys. he projects as a solid starter but hes not a game changer. he isnt the 2nd coming of ray lewis, mike singletary or even brian urlacher.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalosports14 View Post
    Manti Te'o will not be around at 17 he will be a top 10 pick easily and if he isn't the Bills need him with the projected 11 pick
    no the bills need a damn qb who dont turn the ball over that often and can win games for you and not be a game manager getting way overpaid.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    teo isnt that low guys. he projects as a solid starter but hes not a game changer. he isnt the 2nd coming of ray lewis, mike singletary or even brian urlacher.
    I think a lot of people would argue against that.

no the bills need a damn qb who dont turn the ball over that often and can win games for you and not be a game manager getting way overpaid.
    So, the Bills need a QB, but the Jags don't?
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    ^^^^td...he just f'd your logic right up dude.

You argue rationally when it comes to other teams QBs, but when it comes to the Jags you stand behind Henne and Gabbert, for some unknown reason, I assume so you won't have wasted that Gabbert pick which everyone knew was shaky at best. Highly doubtful the Bills draft a QB there, even though they need a new one.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I doubt you are old enough to remember any of those guys as prospects. If you did, you would realize none of them were supposed to be projected to be the HOFers they became.

I hate revisionist history ******** scouting like this.

Do you know that when Peyton and Ryan Leaf came out together there was a guy on the radio one day. I even remember where I was at the time. And he was going on about how Peyton was raised from day one to be a pro QB and how that was going to make him loose mentally and he had all these reasons why. And it seemed pretty rational. Think about it. This analyst thought PEYTON would be the headcase. And it wasn't an insane theory. Think Todd Marinovich (or google it).

Same premise. I remember Ray Lewis being someone people were very high on. That's pretty close. Urlacher wasn't considered the prospect Te'o is. Not sure it's even close either.

But like I LOL my *** off when I hear people say well he's not Patrick Willis. Patrick Willis wasn't highly touted coming out. It was more the idea of the athletic freak. It's either revisionist history scouting or someone proving they're 12.

So tired of people acting like the book was written on these guys before they were drafted.

Enough..........

vCash
    tmi
    I fapped all over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    ^^^^td...he just f'd your logic right up dude.

You argue rationally when it comes to other teams QBs, but when it comes to the Jags you stand behind Henne and Gabbert, for some unknown reason, I assume so you won't have wasted that Gabbert pick which everyone knew was shaky at best. Highly doubtful the Bills draft a QB there, even though they need a new one.
    hennes a solid qb and gabbert improved some. jags have more pressing needs especially on defense where we have the leagues worst Run defense and the leagues worst pass rush. henne showed he can keep us competitive in games without one of the leagues better rbs in MJD and a bunch of Career backups(jennings could start possibley but i wouldnt say its a sure thing).

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I doubt you are old enough to remember any of those guys as prospects. If you did, you would realize none of them were supposed to be projected to be the HOFers they became.

Do you know that when Peyton and Ryan Leaf came out together there was a guy on the radio one day. I even remember where I was at the time. And he was going on about how Peyton was raised from day one to be a pro QB and how that was going to make him loose mentally and he had all these reasons why. And it seemed pretty rational. Think about it. This analyst thought PEYTON would be the headcase. And it wasn't an insane theory. Think Todd Marinovich (or google it).

Same premise. I remember Ray Lewis being someone people were very high on. That's pretty close. Urlacher wasn't considered the prospect Te'o is. Not sure it's even close either.

But like I LOL my *** off when I hear people say well he's not Patrick Willis. Patrick Willis wasn't highly touted coming out. It was more the idea of the athletic freak. It's either revisionist history scouting or someone proving they're 12.

So tired of people acting like the book was written on these guys before they were drafted.

Enough..........
    hes a solid LB but i dont project to be anywhere close to patrick willis good. i project him to be a Solid LB but hes not a game changer. hes solid against the run and somewhat good in coverage though i do believe his INT numbers this year are FLUKE and he doesnt seem like a good blitzer though his oppurtunities were limited in that kind of role.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Can't complain from a Broncos standpoint.

Cardinals not taking a QB in the first two rounds is ridiculous and Te'o dropping to 17 is not going to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Can't complain from a Broncos standpoint.

Cardinals not taking a QB in the first two rounds is ridiculous and Te'o dropping to 17 is not going to happen.
    no qb can help them with that oline. i think most cards fans would be estatic to have 2 Starting Quality Offensive tackles. move massie to guard.

teo could drop but all it takes is 1 team to fall in love with him. i dont see anything elite about him.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Enough..........
    Brian Urlacher didn't even play MLB in college, I don't think. I believe he was like a Rover safety/LB hybrid.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    hes a solid LB but i dont project to be anywhere close to patrick willis good. i project him to be a Solid LB but hes not a game changer. hes solid against the run and somewhat good in coverage though i do believe his INT numbers this year are FLUKE and he doesnt seem like a good blitzer though his oppurtunities were limited in that kind of role.
    If I didnt know who you were talking about, I could swear it was 10 months ago and your discussing Luke Kuechly. We heard the same thing then, he's no Brian Urlacher, he's no this he's this that and the third. People were quite wrong about Luke Kuechly. Manti Te'o is not Luke Kuechly. He could be the same level, worse or better...we just don't know.

My point is and you all know this, they said the same **** about Kuechly and he's now one of the best players on their defense if not the best.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    If I didnt know who you were talking about, I could swear it was 10 months ago and your discussing Luke Kuechly. We heard the same thing then, he's no Brian Urlacher, he's no this he's this that and the third. People were quite wrong about Luke Kuechly. Manti Te'o is not Luke Kuechly. He could be the same level, worse or better...we just don't know.

My point is and you all know this, they said the same **** about Kuechly and he's now one of the best players on their defense if not the best.
    im not saying hes a bad player, im saying hes not a cant miss prospect. hes a safe pick but has some limited ceiling and a high floor. i just wouldnt take him in the top ten unless i absolutely needed an ILB and even then i could wait a bit because MLBs are almost a dime a dozen.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Brian Urlacher didn't even play MLB in college, I don't think. I believe he was like a Rover safety/LB hybrid.
    Exactly. He play the Lobo or whatever they called it.

People don't realize that Urlacher played defensive back like you're saying...I can't find stats verifying this but I'm almost positive he was the punt returner and he played WR or TE too.

I don't distinctly remember him playing, probably because I never did see him but I do remember the hype around him at the time. It wasn't Te'o level. He was more of these really crazy intriguing player. Trying to think of a comparison but nothing is hitting me.

vCash
    im not saying hes a bad player, im saying hes not a cant miss prospect. hes a safe pick but has some limited ceiling and a high floor. i just wouldnt take him in the top ten unless i absolutely needed an ILB and even then i could wait a bit because MLBs are almost a dime a dozen.
    You could say this for 99.99999% of prospects. It's not a point.

MLB/ILBs aren't a dime a dozen either. The problem is ILBs really possess the skillsets to separate themselves from the pack to become lottery type picks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast