Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I'd be really happy with that draft. We don't need a WR...but imagine giving another (potentially) great one to Rodgers

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i think wilsons a better qb than nassib and im sure no one can argue hes not besides the homers. if you havent noticed i didnt do a 3rd round and they would be getting a good safety there.

as for the browns 1st round pick milliner wasnt available at their pick and i felt it would be a good reach to take banks. i think montgomery and sheard would be a good dou at end which will make them better
    I didn't say either QB was better than the other and I'm really complaining about the position you chose more than the name. I'm just giving you information to help your mock draft because it seems the Eagles have shown interest in Nassib. Regardless, you're ignoring just how bad the secondary is and the only way a QB in the first 2 rounds can be justified is if Foles regresses. He already sees the field pre-snap better than any quarterback that's been in Philadelphia under Andy Reid and his game is getting better every week. If that continues, he's the QB next year. (This is why it's too early to do mock drafts)

To explain just how bad the secondary has been, right now the Eagles need 2 safeties, and at least 1 cornerback. Yes, they have been that weak in the secondary. Like I said, they don't have one safety with NFL starter talent. So fine, they can get a good safety in the 3rd, but are they going to get a CB and another S in the 4th and 5th that can also start?

The Browns need CB help more than a pass rusher, and 5 spots when there are no Luck, RG3, Claiborne, Kalil equivalent prospects available, isn't that much of a reach. Since Phil Taylor came back, the line is different. I agree adding Montgomery would make a nice duo, but they really seem to be ok there and it's not like he's the second coming of Bruce Smith. CB is a huge hole opposite Joe Haden.
    Last edited by delfinko; 12-11-2012 at 03:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    I didn't say either QB was better than the other and I'm really complaining about the position you chose more than the name. I'm just giving you information to help your mock draft because it seems the Eagles have shown interest in Nassib. Regardless, you're ignoring just how bad the secondary is and the only way a QB in the first 2 rounds can be justified is if Foles regresses. He already sees the field pre-snap better than any quarterback that's been in Philadelphia under Andy Reid and his game is getting better every week. If that continues, he's the QB next year. (This is why it's too early to do mock drafts)

To explain just how bad the secondary has been, right now the Eagles need 2 safeties, and at least 1 cornerback. Yes, they have been that weak in the secondary. Like I said, they don't have one safety with NFL starter talent. So fine, they can get a good safety in the 3rd, but are they going to get a CB and another S in the 4th and 5th that can also start?

The Browns need CB help more than a pass rusher, and 5 spots when there are no Luck, RG3, Claiborne, Kalil equivalent prospects available, isn't that much of a reach. Since Phil Taylor came back, the line is different. I agree adding Montgomery would make a nice duo, but they really seem to be ok there and it's not like he's the second coming of Bruce Smith. CB is a huge hole opposite Joe Haden.
    maybe u guys should try NNAMDI at Safety or trade him to someone ever here of FA. drafts cant fill every need but im sure you guys can get 1 corner and 1 safey in FA.

as for the browns pick montgomery is head and shoulders better than banks atleast to me

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Flukers stritctly a RT imo and maybe a guard and i dont predict trades so people cant really complain about how much they giving up for wat. i did think austin for them but he wasnt available at the pick though i dont really think the bucs want to spend another top pick at wr with Vjack, Benn, and williams.
    Benn is on his way out because he was supposed to be paired with Williams...as Williams is with VJax....all three of them are big down the field, mainly outside threats, VJax moves around well but he is best outside. Benn just can't make an impact on our offense with the guys we have. Our offense is missing one thing, the underneath short stuff. We have 2 all pro guards coming back next season to an already good offensive line. Doug Martin continuing to learn and develp, more chemistry between Vincent and Josh. We are missing a good slot guy and a little bit better TE and I think we can be a top 5 offense. We are one of the best deep ball teams in the league and a very good rushing team, that will only get better. Tavon Austin could make us the most balanced and complete offense in the league or one of the top 5 at least. I would be surprised if Benn was a Tampa Bay Buccaneer.

Just take the 1 O lineman in 30 picks into account in the future.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Hunter and Bernard.

I LITERALLY may masturbate to this mock later. That's my dream draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Lewan is more likely than Matthews there.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Te'o is too low. Vikings probably will go WR first round, tbh.

vCash
    I'm really feeling like we need a QB in the first 2 rounds...this team is going to be awful until we get someone behind center that can do something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    I'm really feeling like we need a QB in the first 2 rounds...this team is going to be awful until we get someone behind center that can do something.
    Who do ya like this year? Anyone at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Manti Te'o will not be around at 17 he will be a top 10 pick easily and if he isn't the Bills need him with the projected 11 pick

vCash
    I'd gizz with those picks for the Phins... but alas I know Ireland will **** this up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I'd gizz with those picks for the Phins... but alas I know Ireland will **** this up.
    maybe ireland gets the Pink slip.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Who do ya like this year? Anyone at all?
    i like glennon a bit but i really dont see him being worth an early 2nd. too many bigger holes than qb. Henne and gabbert are workable until a franchise qb comes along.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    maybe ireland gets the Pink slip.
    Drafting Tannehill gave him a instant two years. Ross loves him for some reason as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normsizedmidget View Post
    hunter and bernard.

I literally may masturbate to this mock later. That's my dream draft.
    tmi

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast