Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500

    12/11/12 Mockbomb

    Round 1
    1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-11): Geno Smith QB West Virginia
    2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11): Bjoern Werner DE FSU
    3. Oakland Raiders (3-10): Star Lotulelei DT Utah
    4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-9): Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
    5. Carolina Panthers (4-9): Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
    6. Tennessee Titans (4-9): Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
    7. Detroit Lions (4-9): Dee Milliner CB Alabama
    8. Arizona Cardinals (4-9): Taylor Lewen OT Michigan
    9. San Diego Chargers (5-8): Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio State
    10. Cleveland Browns (5-8): Sam Montgomery DE LSU
    11. Buffalo Bills (5-8): Matt Barkley QB USC
    12. Miami Dolphins (5-8): Jarvis Jones DE/OLB Georgia
    13. New Orleans Saints (5-8): Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
    14. New York Jets (6-7): Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
    15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7): Johnathan Banks CB Mississippi State
    16. St. Louis Rams (6-6-1): Chance Warmack G Alabama
    17. Cincinnati Bengals (7-6): Manti Te’o ILB Notre Dame
    18. Minnesota Vikings (7-6): Jesse Williams DT Alabama
    19. Dallas Cowboys (7-6): Alex Okafer OLB Texas
    20. Saint Louis Rams from Washington Redskins (7-6): Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
    Spots 21-32 in the 2013 NFL Draft order depend on the 2012 NFL Playoffs results.
    21. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6): Alec Ogletree ILB Georgia
    22. Seattle Seahawks (8-5): Keenan Allen WR California
    23. New York Giants (8-5): Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU
    24. Chicago Bears (8-5): CJ Mosley LB Alabama
    25. Indianapolis Colts (9-4): John Jenkins NT Georgia
    26. Green Bay Packers (9-4): Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
    27. Baltimore Ravens (9-4): Matt Elam S Florida
    28. San Francisco 49ers (9-3-1): Margus Hunt DE SMU
    29. Denver Broncos (10-3): Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
    30. New England Patriots (10-3): Eric Reid S LSU
    31. Houston Texans (11-2): Kawaan Short DT Purdue
    32. Atlanta Falcons (11-2): Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas

    Round 2
    1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-11): Shariff Floyd DE Florida
    2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11): Johnathan Cooper G UNC
    3. Cincinnati Bengals from Oakland Raiders (3-10): Deandre Hopkins WR Clemson
    4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-9): Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
    5. Carolina Panthers (4-9): Terrance Williams WR Baylor
    6. Tennessee Titans (4-9): Dallas Thomas G Tennessee
    7. Detroit Lions (4-9): David Amerson DB NC State
    8. Arizona Cardinals (4-9): Oday Aboushi OT Virginia
    9. San Diego Chargers (5-8): Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
    10. Cleveland Browns (5-8): forfeited
    11. Buffalo Bills (5-8): Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
    12. Miami Dolphins (5-8): Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
    13. New Orleans Saints (5-8): Forfeited
    14. New York Jets (6-7): Robert Woods WR USC
    15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7): DJ Fluker OT Alabama
    16. St. Louis Rams (6-6-1): Zack Ertz TE Stanford
    17. Cincinnati Bengals (7-6): Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State
    18. Minnesota Vikings (7-6): Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
    19. Dallas Cowboys (7-6): Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse
    20. Washington Redskins (7-6): Arthur Brown LB Kansas State
    Spots 21-32 in the 2013 NFL Draft order depend on the 2012 NFL Playoffs results.
    21. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6): TJ McDonald S USC
    22. Seattle Seahawks (8-5): Chase Thomas LB Stanford
    23. New York Giants (8-5): Larry Warford G Kentucky
    24. Chicago Bears (8-5): Kyle Long G/T Oregon
    25. Miami Dolphins from Indianapolis Colts (9-4): Corey Lemonier DE Auburn
    26. Green Bay Packers (9-4): Giovani Bernard RB UNC
    27. Baltimore Ravens (9-4): Morgan Breslin OLB/DE USC
    28. San Francisco 49ers (9-3-1): Desmond Trufant CB Washington
    29. Denver Broncos (10-3): Eddie Lacy RB Alabama
    30. New England Patriots (10-3): Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
    31. Houston Texans (11-2): Kevin Minter ILB LSU
    32. Atlanta Falcons (11-2): John Simon DE Ohio State
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 12-11-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: 2 messups my bad

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,633
    vCash
    1500
    i just dont see lions going CB... huston will be back... S OL( C RG maybe RT) and LB are all bigger needs

    i wouldnt be upset with the pick tho
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,633
    vCash
    1500
    and for the 2nd.. i wouldnt be shoked to see a WR RB or TE being picked
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,137
    vCash
    1500
    Rather Barr or Minter in the 2nd but otherwise I'd be fine.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Panthers draft is terrible. Too high for Jake Matthews, and no reason to take a WR early in the second when there are much bigger needs to be filled.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i just dont see lions going CB... huston will be back... S OL( C RG maybe RT) and LB are all bigger needs

    i wouldnt be upset with the pick tho
    i feel milliner would be about BPA there in round 1 though u could argue te'o but i believe the lions could be looking to get some upgrade in terms of talent at CB and huston could be a solid guy but hes not a star caliber and im fairly certain milliner would be an upgrade for your pass defense

    had amerson at BPA and i think hes more like a Safety than CB but i could see te but rb(i dont see with how much yall spent on Best and Leshoure) and wr could be BPA but i know the lions are kinda loaded at wr so i would rule that out and might go eifert but i thought sheffler and pettigrew were solid guys. eiferts nothing special imo.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Rather Barr or Minter in the 2nd but otherwise I'd be fine.
    think breslin has more suggs in him than barr(i see barr as a pure LB in any scheme). i could see your point about minter though and i did consider him but felt breslin could help that pass rush a bit more.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Panthers draft is terrible. Too high for Jake Matthews, and no reason to take a WR early in the second when there are much bigger needs to be filled.
    could argue that im just ahead of the norm on matthews. his name will make him rise up from top ten to almost top 5 and i think matthews could play LT in the NFL but joeckel was better but put matthews at any other school besides bama and hed start for all of them at LT.

    as for the 2nd round wr sure theres bigger needs but do u really pass on a possible number 1 when steve smith is getting closer to retirement?

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    City of Brotherly Love
    Posts
    2,280
    vCash
    500
    Better draft for the Eagles, still don't see them taking a QB in the first two rounds, too many other needs. If they do take a QB, it's more likely to be Nassib. GM and QB coach were scouting him a few weeks ago. Maybe that's just because he was in Philadelphia, but there's a lot of speculation around here about it.

    They need DB help so badly I don't think they can afford a QB in the first 2 rounds. Safety is a more pressing need considering there isn't a safety on the roster that has NFL starter caliber talent.

    FYI, Browns forfeit their second round pick because of taking Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft. Also I could see them taking Banks or Milliner rather than a pass rusher.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Better draft for the Eagles, still don't see them taking a QB in the first two rounds, too many other needs. If they do take a QB, it's more likely to be Nassib. GM and QB coach were scouting him a few weeks ago. Maybe that's just because he was in Philadelphia, but there's a lot of speculation around here about it.

    They need DB help so badly I don't think they can afford a QB in the first 2 rounds. Safety is a more pressing need considering there isn't a safety on the roster that has NFL starter caliber talent.

    FYI, Browns forfeit their second round pick because of taking Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft. Also I could see them taking Banks or Milliner rather than a pass rusher.
    i think wilsons a better qb than nassib and im sure no one can argue hes not besides the homers. if you havent noticed i didnt do a 3rd round and they would be getting a good safety there.

    as for the browns 1st round pick milliner wasnt available at their pick and i felt it would be a good reach to take banks. i think montgomery and sheard would be a good dou at end which will make them better

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    could argue that im just ahead of the norm on matthews. his name will make him rise up from top ten to almost top 5 and i think matthews could play LT in the NFL but joeckel was better but put matthews at any other school besides bama and hed start for all of them at LT.

    as for the 2nd round wr sure theres bigger needs but do u really pass on a possible number 1 when steve smith is getting closer to retirement?
    I could also argue that you're hoping you're "ahead of the norm" in order to look smart IF he rises come draft time. That being said, he probably won't. He doesn't project that well to LT, and would a terrible pick that high.

    Uhh, yes? "Possible number 1" WRs are a dime a dozen in the draft right now. It isn't really that hard to find a "possible number 1." It isn't like Terrence Williams is some kind of franchise talent at WR like an AJ Green or someone of that nature. I would absolutely pass on Williams at the top of the second round, because the Panthers have much bigger needs right now than yet another young WR, not to mention the 2014 WR class features two possible franchise-caliber talents in Sammy Watkins and Marqise Lee.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,828
    vCash
    1500
    For tampa..personally i woudlnt mind fluker but i dont think he will be the pick

    Our gm has had 30 draft picks hes drafted 1 offensive lineman, he says he likes to evaluate them at the professional level and hes had success with it...donald penn, demar dotson, ted larsen, jamon meredith....two starters and two quality backups currently starting...practice squad guys, udfas who bounce around and under the radar FAs...he has something very specific he looks for in guys and it works for him

    Anyway d.j. fluker is a steal at that pick by my estimation...i assume hes that low cuz hes not well suited for the left side?

    Personally i wanna see us make a move for tavon austin, even if it involves moving up a couple spots. A safety, corner, olb or dlineman would prob be a better choice in that order

    We Want Winston

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,864
    vCash
    1500
    Something I've never seen mocked for the Packers and I like it. Seems logical. However, I do think they'd take Robert Woods over Hunter, I'll still take it though. The second round pick would be interesting because I know a lot of Packer fans (or at least in my forum) love Lacy. Personally, I think we'd take Gio over Lacy. Were moving in that direction for backs.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    For tampa..personally i woudlnt mind fluker but i dont think he will be the pick

    Our gm has had 30 draft picks hes drafted 1 offensive lineman, he says he likes to evaluate them at the professional level and hes had success with it...donald penn, demar dotson, ted larsen, jamon meredith....two starters and two quality backups currently starting...practice squad guys, udfas who bounce around and under the radar FAs...he has something very specific he looks for in guys and it works for him

    Anyway d.j. fluker is a steal at that pick by my estimation...i assume hes that low cuz hes not well suited for the left side?

    Personally i wanna see us make a move for tavon austin, even if it involves moving up a couple spots. A safety, corner, olb or dlineman would prob be a better choice in that order
    Flukers stritctly a RT imo and maybe a guard and i dont predict trades so people cant really complain about how much they giving up for wat. i did think austin for them but he wasnt available at the pick though i dont really think the bucs want to spend another top pick at wr with Vjack, Benn, and williams.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,209
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Something I've never seen mocked for the Packers and I like it. Seems logical. However, I do think they'd take Robert Woods over Hunter, I'll still take it though. The second round pick would be interesting because I know a lot of Packer fans (or at least in my forum) love Lacy. Personally, I think we'd take Gio over Lacy. Were moving in that direction for backs.
    figured i shake things up with the packers pick cuz im getting tired of the same pick for ya.

    i think hunter has a different skill set than any wr on your team. hes got a bit of AJ green in him and while woods has the better production you have to factor in the Pac-10 doesnt have that many great DBs in it. i think wr could be a good size need next year with no jennings and no driver. cobb to me seems best used in the slot.

    i think lacys a solid back but hes not the best back in the draft. i think gio is ur 3 down back who can pass protect well for a rookie and be alot like Lesean McCoy.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •