Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    By pulling him out of the car (pre-fire) he could have caused more damage to Brown. Once the fire started its a new ball game.

vCash
    I can not find the link but I read that this witness's story does not match what the police found when they got to the scene. I will try to find the link and post.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Secon...183109481.html
    Last edited by pacowboysfan; 12-12-2012 at 07:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    i wouldnt cut scandrick.

also, i NEVER, EVER said cut dez. i said i was extremely dissappointed in him, even ranted on him. in the same post, i went on to say

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE would i trade or cut dez bryant. go look.

i said he deserved more time, and that he was young, talented, but immature. he deserved more time.

i, was right.

thank you, and your welcome.
    to my credit i was right about Dez from the start, but I think we both know I would cut Scandrick the sameday I cut Free and McCray
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Well, she did try to help. Obviously, Brent is the big guy with the muscles capable of heping. If the report is true, then her trying to persuade him is her helping. I hope that story isn't true....
    Telling someone they need to be doing something that they should already be doing isn't helping. That's like parents telling kids they need to stay in school. There's no need to tell them, they should already be doing it

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRoy View Post
    By pulling him out of the car (pre-fire) he could have caused more damage to Brown. Once the fire started its a new ball game.
    absolutly. pulling someone out of a car that has been in an accident is a serious no-no. ( unless, staying in the car is an immediate danger, such has a fire, or maybe being on the railroad tracks with a train heading yoru way.

c-spine should always try and be maintained..

curious, how did he die? what injury specifically? perhaps getting pulled out of the car contributed to his death? they said he was yelling, alert and orientated in the car.... interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    to my credit i was right about Dez from the start, but I think we both know I would cut Scandrick the sameday I cut Free and McCray
    absolutly. however, i maintain i was right about dez from the start has well... per, i stated, QUOTE. despite my displeasure with dez, at this point, under no circumstance would i cut, or trade dez.

i would cut free, right now. mcray, i would keep. scandrick, i would keep.

mccray shouldnt be starting. he is forced in because of injury. he can still get better. free... free is horrbile. i hate him. every play he should just lay down. then at least they would have to run around his fat ***....

i like scandrick. i dont like him has a number 1 corner, or number 2 corner. i think he is serviceable, and a good player at 3. i think he gets the bad wrap, and gets beat more, because he is covering the hardest position to cover. the slot is extremely difficult to cover.

but, i know, we both agree to disagree on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    No ****, he'll be in prison next year.

maybe he meant ala longest yard style...

seems more and more these days prison is taking the place of nfl europe...

maybe thats why they got rid of it. (nfl europe) cause they new they could use prison to develop our guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Telling someone they need to be doing something that they should already be doing isn't helping. That's like parents telling kids they need to stay in school. There's no need to tell them, they should already be doing it
    What would you suggest the lady do then? Drag a 250 lb man out of an overturned car? Let's be even remotely reasonable here.

Had he survived, we'd be calling this lady a hero for her perserverance.

I agree, he should already had been pulling him out after screams from his now-deceased friend.

It's easy to condemn anyone when you're not there (as I am condemning him) but the truth is, we don't know exactly all the circumstances. Her testimony is quite damning but it is just one testimony.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    i would probally cut brent.

----------

side note..

why didnt the eyewitness jump to action and help the guy?
    You're going to blame the lady?

Do you think she could pull a 250 pound man out of the wreckage?

Side note: let's deal with honesty and reality instead of simply pointing fingers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    I don't mean to sound sexist or anything, but with the amount of times women have been in the news about something serious associated with male athletes, and have been found to have been lying about it, I find it hard to believe any new things I hear from them. I'm not saying that this couldn't have happened, but I find it very unlikely. And if it did happen the way she described, and she didn't do anything about it aside from telling Brent to get him, then she deserves some blame as well.
    You're insinuating that all women lie regarding male athletes. That's a good one. And then you push your agenda that she's to blame with your little hashed justification to push your sexist agenda. Beautiful.

It's all her fault.

No accountability in this country. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. Especially if it's a player from your team. Pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    I can not find the link but I read that this witness's story does not match what the police found when they got to the scene. I will try to find the link and post.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Secon...183109481.html

"Johnson said she only came forward after hearing McWilliams' story."

"Johnson said she thought Brent was in shock after the accident, and that's the reason he did not immediately extricate Brown."

"He wasn't ignoring him, Brent just looked like he was uncertain what to do, according to Johnson."

"Johnson, who shared two mobile phone pictures she took of the scene that night, said she never heard McWilliams command Brent to extricate Brown"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    You're going to blame the lady?

Do you think she could pull a 250 pound man out of the wreckage?

Side note: let's deal with honesty and reality instead of simply pointing fingers.
    uh, no? i didnt blame her. i was curious. if i ran up on an accident, i wouldnt be standing there arguing about getting someone out of the car. id run up to the car, to see what i could do.

geez, dont get so butt hurt.

vCash
    You're insinuating that all women lie regarding male athletes. That's a good one. And then you push your agenda that she's to blame with your little hashed justification to push your sexist agenda. Beautiful.

It's all her fault.

No accountability in this country. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. Especially if it's a player from your team. Pathetic.
    holy crap!! who are you? are you some sort of female activist that was raped by michael vick while being forced to watch him kill dogs?

seriously...

who hurt you?

vCash
    she could have pulled a 250 pound man out of the car, hell i could have pulled him out easily and carried him on my shoulder. If she really wanted to do it she could have just grab his uppper body and drive with the legs
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    im not saying she could have.. i was just curious why she didnt go over there... im sure she didnt know it was a 250 pound guy where she was at... the car was smashed and flipped.... i would have at least went over there to have a look..

and maybe she shouldnt have.. im just speculating, like everyone else...

vCash

Talking

It's all her fault.

Ok, ok, hold on there. I clearly said she deserves some blame, not all the blame. How many times have females accused male athletes of rape, then when an investigation is underway, we find out that they were lying. Happened to Kobe, Jason Kidd, Brian banks spent years in jail then the women who accused him said outright that he didn't do it. There are plenty of stories like that follow that script. And im positive there are cases where the women isn't lying. The problem is the news reports things like that without investigating anything because they think "who would lie about something like that?" So they repot the story, then everyone forms their opinion from that, then when the facts come out, it turns out that's not what happened. If they would investigate like they're supposed to do and uncover the facts then I wouldn't have an issue with this. But because women have been oppressed for centuries, people give them the benefit of the doubt. That is absolutely not the right thing to do. These days a women can just accuse a guy of rape and he gets thrown in jail before they even do anything that they're supposed to do. I'm all for equal rights and ****, but that kind of stuff disgusts me. It's because of things like that, that I usually don't believe accusations being thrown around.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...out-josh.html/

And that women was big enough to get a 250lb person out of a car.

titties

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast