Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Brian Moorman

vCash

Brian Moorman

This guy has got to go. I was at the game Sunday and no one even talks to this guy after he punts one for 30 yards. It's pathetic. How can he even be in the league after how he's played with us???

vCash
    One word...UGH

vCash
    at least he got the ball down for bailey to kick the game winner.

vCash
    With the Cowboys fighting for their lives during an emotionally draining week against a good Bengal team that looked very hungry.... those early bad punts could have really done us in...and almost did. Moorman needs to get it together.

vCash
    I was hoping we could have gotten King from Oakland in the preseason, but he got hurt and went on IR...

"God knows that I'm not a saint, but I am a Dallas Cowboy." -Rayfield Wright

vCash
    Jesus Christ you guys love to overreact. The dude had one bad game, other then that he's been very solid. He's pretty good at putting the ball inside the opponent's 20.

It was the same deal with Morris Claiborne with "What's wrong with Mo" and Brandon Carr with "Brandon Carr needs to be moved". Let's not forget about the whack jobs that want to trade draft picks, a lot of draft picks, for Cam Newton to replace Romo when Romo is far and away the better QB. Jesus Christ in a test tube, just calm down.
    Last edited by Jack of Blades; 12-11-2012 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Jesus Christ you guys love to overreact. The dude had one bad game, other then that he's been very solid. He's pretty good at putting the ball inside the opponent's 20.

It was the same deal with Morris Claiborne with "What's wrong with Mo" and Brandon Carr with "Brandon Carr needs to be moved". Let's not forget about the whack jobs that want to trade draft picks, a lot of draft picks, for Cam Newton to replace Romo when Romo is far and away the better QB. Jesus Christ in a test tube, just calm down.
    Yea whenever someone has a bad game people give them **** about it. But it happens. Players aren't immune to bad games.

titties