Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Whats wrong with MO

Why is he holding so early . He is not trusting his skills. One of the flags came on a real high pass. I forget what receiver it was but I dont think it was Jackson which means he should have easily been able to make a play. Wheres this Deion like closing skills. Why doesnt he understand if he does have these skills he doesnt have to be perfect the entire route. Dont get me wrong, he is a rookies playing in a Reciever heavy NFL but what im saying is if he knows he is beat and needs to hold it should be later in the route and during a possible play on the ball.

vCash
    Seems like the same thing that happened to Jenkins a couple years back. Something happened that shook his confidence. After Jenkins got that first flag for interference, it shook him and he was so worried about getting another one, then when he got the next one his confidence was pretty much zero. When you play with zero confidence, you make those stupid penalties because you're worried your talent with fail you. It's not a good thing to happen as it can stay with you the rest of your career and you'll never be the same player you used to be. I can't think of anyone else that exemplifies this as much as Jenkins.

titties

vCash
    I agree 100% except I think MJ overcame it. He made the pro bowl . His problem now has been being injury prone. MO must be thinking im beat let me hold to avoid a PI or long gain/TD. When he should be not thinking anything but turning on the burners especially against the bigger slower receivers.

vCash
    Nothing is wrong with MO... he is a rookie and he had a bad game... that's all...he has been great for us this year...1 bad game isn't going to break this kid

vCash
    Well, u jus said it. He's a rookie. Our expectations of him are so high, I doubt he'd ever live up to them. He's jus a rookie. He'll figure it out. I thought the same thing yesterday until I reminded myself that this is only his 9th start in the nfl. 9 games and he's had 7 pretty good performances. Not bad for a rookie. He's going to make mistakes.

vCash
    it was one game..everyone has one bad game..and hey, hes a rookie! lol

vCash
    IMO he is playing great for a rookie... he is diff. making mistakes, and not playing at the level we WILL COME to expect, but at this point, he is making strides, and i think he will develop into a great cb.

i hope.

vCash
    Lol everybody has bad games, deion had them, revis has them. He's not going to play great every game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Lol everybody has bad games, deion had them, revis has them. He's not going to play great every game
    its not even that, IMO. its that he is a rookie. was revis a lockdown, 9 games into his rookie year? or even deion?

Im not certain, but im guessing probally not...

vCash
    I can think of a few things...he's a rookie...hes still getting used to the NFL speed...and most important one is what's wrong with MO is he's a cowboy...dallas where talent comes to die...

vCash
    [QUOTE=spurs4#5;24293937]I can think of a few things...he's a rookie...hes still getting used to the NFL speed...and most important one is what's wrong with MO is he's a cowboy...dallas where talent comes to die...[/QUOTE/]

anybody know what this guy is talkin about?

vCash
    Rookie mistakes he'll be fine

vCash
    Cornerback is one of the hardest positions for a rookie...the speed, the lack of reps, the type of routes run by WRs in this league..we will see by year 3 is this dude is the goods.

He has all the skills necessary, he just needs experience and to continue to work on his technique. He will be fine.

If more Knicks players had the heart of John Starks, we'd have more rings.

vCash
    [QUOTE=americasteam88;24294112]
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs4#5 View Post
    I can think of a few things...he's a rookie...hes still getting used to the NFL speed...and most important one is what's wrong with MO is he's a cowboy...dallas where talent comes to die...[/QUOTE/]

anybody know what this guy is talkin about?
    What part did you not get?

vCash
    [QUOTE=Jack of Blades;24295210]
    Quote Originally Posted by americasteam88 View Post

What part did you not get?
    I believe, if im not mistaken, he was confused at the part were it outlined that dallas is a place were talented players go, and then die.

This claim is misleading, and flat out wrong, in my humble opinion.

1st, why would anyone, come here, to die? even if paid millions, would you go somewere to die? i wouldnt. especially if they could make similiar money else were, and live...

makes no sense to me...

just thought id offer my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast