• Bengals - Kolb Sucks

3 18.75%
  • Tie - Cruz > Jackson

0 0%
  • Who Cares - #TankNation2012

9 56.25%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    vCash
    damn it Route, that could have been entertaining.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I forgot the Harbor fumble, obviously it's Reid.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Stubs toe at work - Reid

vCash
    And then there was Foles picks, REID!

vCash
    Vick killing dogs - Reid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Illa, seriously we get it.

Give it a rest now. Did Andy/Marty sleep with someone important to you? Jesus.
    I feel very strong about Andy Ried. Obviously.

Don't like him in any sense. Sorry, don't feed me his personal ********. I feel for the guy, but I lost my respect for him as a person when he didn't step down after his family troubles in the past.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    My Thanksgiving Dinner - Reid

Oh wait he's fat and would eat it lololerz1!!!!!1111!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post

Don't like him in any sense. Sorry, don't feed me his personal ********. I feel for the guy, but I lost my respect for him as a person when he didn't step down after his family troubles in the past.
    Thats fine, cool, whatever.

But literally like 7 of the last 10 posts Ive read from you have been complaining about Reid.

vCash

Absurd.

So all fathers/parents should quit their jobs when they have personal/family troubles? Makes sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Thats fine, cool, whatever.

But literally like 7 of the last 10 posts Ive read from you have been complaining about Reid.
    For you, I'll tone it down. I understand no one wants to hear it, it's painfully depressing rooting for this team the past year and a half, and it's tearing me apart. I'll keep it to myself.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Absurd.

So all fathers/parents should quit their jobs when they have personal/family troubles? Makes sense.
    *Take time off. Especially the job he had. Let's not make him out to be a blue collar worker.

/End of my rant

FIRE ME!

vCash
    For you, I'll tone it down. I understand no one wants to hear it, it's painfully depressing rooting for this team the past year and a half, and it's tearing me apart. I'll keep it to myself.
    Appreciate it.

For the record though, this team has been irritating me beyond words too.

vCash
    *Take time off. Especially the job he had. Let's not make him out to be a blue collar worker.

/End of my rant
    Who are you to judge a man by the actions he feels is best to deal with those issues? To lose respect for him for that reason, as you stated, is asinine.

I hope your life is full of simplicity and you are never forced with those types of decisions, and if you are, I hope you choose to deal with them as you see fit. For those who may question you, **** them. just as sure as I am that Reid feels the same about those who judge him.

vCash
    Of course we couldn't be this bad last year when Luck and RGIII were available.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Crazy. We actually outplayed them until we turned it over 4 times in 5 possessions. Amazing what that will do to a team. The fumbles were on Brown, Harbor, and Thornton and the interception was on Foles but not exactly sure what happened with him there. Good to see that it wasn't on any of the talent that is expected to be a significant part of our future with the exception of Foles who is expected to have a lapse from time to time.

Couldn't have worked out much better. The D looked good, all of Cincy's points came from drives starting already in Eagles territory. Foles looked good in spots, the offensive line was excellent.

Oh and we lost! Get that high draft pick!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast