• Bengals - Kolb Sucks

3 18.75%
  • Tie - Cruz > Jackson

0 0%
  • Who Cares - #TankNation2012

9 56.25%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    That high draft pick isn't as exciting as it used to be anymore, after evaluating the NFL draft for the past weeks this class is very poor. There isn't a single "stand out" prospect and the top five wouldn't be top five in regular draft classes. We should possibly trade back for the CB from Alabama because CBs aren't worth top five selections. Or the Eagles can go after T'eo who looks like a Philly type of a player. Add some heart, leadership, etc to this team. Joeckel seems like the logical choice here so expect all the "experts" to choose him.

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    ya, i wouldn't touch a saban CB with a ten foot poll. they fail more often than not, for whatever reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Of course we couldn't be this bad last year when Luck and RGIII were available.
    hell i said it back in 2010. if we start vick we better win the superbowl or it's all gonna turn to hell. and it did

had we started kolb like i wanted (considering how he's played) we wouldve bombed and had a shot at newton

i worried that going with vick would lead to this. when you don't fix the issue and just temporarily bandage it, the issue gets worse

vick was always temporary, so it was boom or bust, and it busted. now we are stuck with a less than stellar draft, a high pick, no promising QB of the future and more holes than swiss cheese. we gambled and lost it all. time for 3 years of rebuilding at minimum. should have started kolb. we'd have our QB by now with a promising future

what the hell do you guys think mike shannahan was doing when he started john beck and rex grossman. have to take a step back to take a step forward. could have done that with kolb

vCash
    ^With our luck, were you honestly surprised? I wasn't. It's just our luck, we finally get a high draft pick and none of the players are Luck or Newton caliber.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Any idea that Brown is going to "timeshare" with McCoy next season, to me, is laughable. Brown isn't that good, he torched 2 poor run d's, has played 2 straight good ones, and hasn't went over 50 yards.

Shady is the RB of the future here still. His contract says it louder than anything else.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    He could average 100 yards per game and I wouldn't want him to split carries as long as he is fumbling over 1 time per game. Way too detrimental to the team, I don't even trust him as a backup.

vCash
    Wait for the combine, to say if this draft sucks or not.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Foles out performed Dalton.He made some rookie mistakes but,even Tom Brady couldn't overcome all those turnovers.

Yea I may be sipping the Foles kool aid but,I honestly think he can be the guy.

FYI please fire Bobby April!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Wait for the combine, to say if this draft sucks or not.
    Draft doesn't suck, no draft does, but it's not top heavy which is the issue related to us.

If you have a high pick you want it top heavy. It's not this year

vCash
    I don't know where to say this, but I have to.

I love Riley Cooper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    I don't know where to say this, but I have to.

I love Riley Cooper.
    Oh god, really?

I haven't decided yet. He's growing on me a little at a time.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    terrible loss yesterday cannot believe were this bad.

vCash
    ^^ Really all the previous losses didn't give it away?

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    ^^ Really all the previous losses didn't give it away?
    I'm not talking about the game i'm talking about this entire season after starting 3-1 i could never see us being 4-10 after fourteen games.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516