• Bengals - Kolb Sucks

3 18.75%
  • Tie - Cruz > Jackson

0 0%
  • Who Cares - #TankNation2012

9 56.25%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    I realize it's a blowout at this point, but man Foles isn't showing much.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Nick, why do you have to make it so hard to love you?
    It's getting tougher, it really is.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    The dangers of special teams.

vCash
    Was a few more fantasy points too much to ask Nick? Was it?

vCash
    I still believe Nick started out very well tonight, but the last 1.5 quarters have been pretty bad. I guess we'll have to dial the hope meter back a couple notches. Oh well.

vCash
    I didn't know just how bad the eagles were, but after tonight they are the worst team in the league, and the worst team I have seen in a long time. I don't even know how they won a single game this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio5000 View Post
    i didn't know just how bad the eagles were, but after tonight they are the worst team in the league, and the worst team i have seen in a long time. I don't even know how they won a single game this season.
    k.

vCash
    Well shucks, now what is there to do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio5000 View Post
    I didn't know just how bad the eagles were, but after tonight they are the worst team in the league, and the worst team I have seen in a long time. I don't even know how they won a single game this season.
    I'm willing to bet that you won't be around much longer to discuss it.

10. 12-13-2012, 11:46 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    I would ignore that bengals troll. But dang we sure as hell got lucky getting a lot of those turnovers. Without the turnovers, I'm not sure we would of won, you guys were eating up our O-line.

vCash
    F you, Brad Nessler.

vCash
    Great coaching though, right?

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Illa, seriously we get it.

Give it a rest now. Did Andy/Marty sleep with someone important to you? Jesus.

15. 12-13-2012, 11:49 PM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    Two different sports.

A Bengals fan talking ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Illa, seriously we get it.

Give it a rest now. Did Andy/Marty sleep with someone important to you? Jesus.
    It's comical. He still continues to ignore his own ignorance about his claim of Reid wasting the TO, yet, it was only wasted because Avant drew the penalty. ALL on Reid though.

Brown fumbles - Reid
    Maclin fumbles - Reid
    Punt blocked - Reid
    Dropped pick 6 by DRC - Reid

Jesus Christ.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast