9 56.25%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Foles impresses but we lose

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    ^
    Hmm sounds like a dynasty to me!

My wife hates football so I don't have to worry about losing to her in fantasy lol.

vCash
    More chance to see Foles/Brown/new defensive scheme. Like a preseason game at full pace.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I worry about Dalton and Green lighting us up. I have Green though in fantasy, so I need a huge day from him. BGE doesn't worry me in the slightest. that probably means he will shred us.
    I was abt to say

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Going Bengals here, mostly because they have more to play for. But Green/Gresham will be serious match-up problems for our defense. The Bengals D is much better than that of the Bucs so I will be interested to see how Foles goes against better competition.

Bengals 27
    Eagles 23
    6th rank D, much better then the bucs, bucs have the top ranked rush D but the worst pass D, Thus Foles big game and browns bad game

Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    I will make a bold prediction...

the team that has the most points by the end of the game will win....

and thats my john madden 2.0

Foles manages another great game. 275 - 3 td - 1 int
    Brown 85 yards on the ground

our defense has 2 turnovers!!!! and 2 sacks (1 int)

we dominate..
    lol. foles will throw at least 1 TD and 2 INTs

vCash
    I honestly could not stand it if my fiance was into football, it would drive me crazy. I need my own time, lol. i cant really explain it but i just wouldnt like it if she was into sports the way i am.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I honestly could not stand it if my fiance was into football, it would drive me crazy. I need my own time, lol. i cant really explain it but i just wouldnt like it if she was into sports the way i am.
    It's nice when you gamble. Just list the matchups and tell them to pick a winner and often time there guesses are probably better than what we end up actually picking.

Seeing them in your favourite teams lingerie is another plus

I think its cute though when a girl doesn't know sports and sits next to you and cheers with you.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Dude its awesome having your girl into sports, mine isnt just into it she is well-educated in sports as well and we can have in depth discussion about everything and sit down and watch any game together. It might not be for everyone but I love it and wouldnt have it any other way. Almost at the 4 year mark!!! haha Congrats on your engagement btw!!!
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    There is nothing better than watching a game, while getting head, not having to look away from the TV and pretend while she does her thing, watches the game herself, and never misses a beat.

Chicks who like sports > any other chick.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    There is nothing better than watching a game, while getting head, not having to look away from the TV and pretend while she does her thing, watches the game herself, and never misses a beat.

Chicks who like sports > any other chick.

Did she won the pageant she was in?

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Dude its awesome having your girl into sports, mine isnt just into it she is well-educated in sports as well and we can have in depth discussion about everything and sit down and watch any game together. It might not be for everyone but I love it and wouldnt have it any other way. Almost at the 4 year mark!!! haha Congrats on your engagement btw!!!
    thanks and its been just over a year for us but we arent living together yet so she doesnt really bug me, i just let her know in advance when the game is and then she doesnt mind and most of the time (considering how great our season has been going) i just turn off the game and we do something else. idk i just need ME TIME some times, lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Did she won the pageant she was in?
    2nd.

That was sooooooooo long ago, lulz. I'm surprised you remember. It was for Mom of the Year.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I'll predict the very first offensive play we will have.
    1 back set, play action with a completion to Avant. It's a guaranteed bet you'll win.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Flea flicker
    SPACE

vCash
    That's a good call for the Bengals with AJ Green streaking down the middle with Nnamdi in coverage 10 yards behind him.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    That's a good call for the Bengals with AJ Green streaking down the middle with Nnamdi in coverage 35 yards behind him.
    Fixed for a more realistic outcome.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast