Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

NFC EAST positions

Hey fellas...Hope all is well..
    Just a qucik overview of the NFC east..Looking at future positions, and what each team has...
    Giants: SB QB, good looking running backs, good WR's, decent TE, shake line
    (DEF) Great pass rushers-solid line, ok secondary (as a unit)
    Redskins: Promising QB- promising RB-pretty solid O-Line, ok WR's and TE
    (DEF) D-Line,,looked pretty solid...shakey secondary
    Eagles: Unproven QB, promising RB with solid RB,,Solid WR (with other getting older) pretty good TE...bad O-LIne
    (DEF) D-Line looks promising..but shakey secondary
    Dallas: Unproven QB, solid RB (needs help) WR's look great (once healthy) Best TE-shakey (but showed improvement) FREE needs to go
    (DEF) D-line needs Help,,,Great outside passrushers.But Ware is getting older...Spencer as well......Promising Best LB unit in the league secondary needs help...
    Bottom line for Dallas i think,,
    -Replace Free (i think the depth is what has helped) but Free has hurt the team
    -They need a Solid Middle meateater on the D-Line
    Resign Spencer
    -SAFETY SAFETY
    -Need help at Runnng back,,,,
    Cowboys are one or two players away form dominating the league..on both sides of the ball.....
    They need an OC and Let Rocket Red Coach...
    By the looks of things,,,Redskins and the Cowboys should be competing for the EAST title for awhile....
    You can even argue about Coaching...Eagles will out for a while..
    Giants always find a way to win,,,Shannnnnnnan is doing a good job and the Cowboys staff are doing ok,,,,but the Cowboys are missing something...They need consistency and replacing a coach every year or two doest help....
    Red isnt going anywhere...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by france03 View Post
    Just a qucik overview of the NFC east..Looking at future positions, and what each team has...
    Eagles: Unproven QB, promising RB with solid RB,,Solid WR (with other getting older) pretty good TE...bad O-LIne
    Dallas: Unproven QB, solid RB (needs help) WR's look great (once healthy) Best TE-shakey (but showed improvement) FREE needs to go
    (DEF) D-line needs Help,,,Great outside passrushers.But Ware is getting older...Spencer as well......Promising Best LB unit in the league secondary needs help...
    Resign Spencer
    -SAFETY SAFETY
    Cowboys are one or two players away form dominating the league..on both sides of the ball.....
    By the looks of things,,,Redskins and the Cowboys should be competing for the EAST title for awhile....
    Giants always find a way to win,,,Shannnnnnnan is doing a good job and the Cowboys staff are doing ok,,,,but the Cowboys are missing something...They need consistency and replacing a coach every year or two doest help....
    I agree with everything except I think if we lose 2 out of these last 3 games Red will be fired and JJ will throw so much $ Sean Payton's way that he will have no choice but to take it.

I wish Romo would go too but whats going to save him is there is nothing better in free agency in 2013 and no one RGIII's , Lucks , or Newtons coming out in the draft.
    Last edited by C-Mac; 12-11-2012 at 11:17 AM.

vCash
    Thanks for that.

Did you really just call Romo an "unproven QB?"

vCash
    Romo is as proven as he is going to get.

vCash

NFC EAST positions

It's time our FO proves to Romo they can get him an oline that can block.

I think it's going to be a 3 team battle next season. I don't see the Eagles competing too much. They'll be rebuilding next year.

vCash
    I stopped reading after you said the Giants had a "shake line". Shaky line. Are you serious? Eli has been sacked 14 times this year. We would be undefeated with their line. (Joking but for real, he's been sacked the fewest times in the NFL.) Numerous QBs would love to have his line.

vCash

Update

Resign Spencer
    -SAFETY SAFETY
    ---
    By no means am I saying Romo is an unproven QB,,,you all know this,,,this Team is the most Hated and Battered team in the league,,,win lose or draw..Every player gets beat up via comments by everyone...coaches alike...
    all i meant to say way,,,Once Romo wins a championship, he'll always be considered a mid-average QB..had it not be for his style of play,,,being able to get away from the rush,,,,we' be below .500////
    With what the other Teams have (Skins, Eagels and Giants) it just seems like they figure out a way to play and win...
    Maybe some players get wrapped around the Team they are playing for vice playing and punching the other team in the mouth..I'd like a nasty, punch you in the face Defense and an offensive line that wants to run your over...

Its just a matter of the players taken on that role...

vCash
    Resign Spencer
    -SAFETY SAFETY
    I disregard all knowledge in this post because you stated that Washington has "pretty solid" OL and then said Romo was "unproven"...

Obviously a borderline nonsense observation. Sorry.