Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    If Payton is gone, I think Brees becomes what Brett Favre was his last few seasons in Green Bay: an above average (but not great) QB who throws a ton of INTs.
    I agree, to an extent. It's the marriage of the two that takes each other to another level and it will be almost impossible to find that somewhere else. But I think Brees is great with or without Payton and neither is all-time great without the other.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Without Payton, I think Brees will audible out of runs and throw 35+ times a game. For the next 4 seasons, he'd likely average 4,500 yards, 30 TDs, 18-23 INTs. It's not horrible, but it won't win any championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    OMG!!!! You guys ever seen Brett Favrah's daughter that girl thicker than a Mississippi swamp possum. Thats a compliment btw.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...with-it-photo/

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    I agree, to an extent. It's the marriage of the two that takes each other to another level and it will be almost impossible to find that somewhere else. But I think Brees is great with or without Payton and neither is all-time great without the other.
    I think Payton could find something close with another QB if he took time and picked someone out to work with. Problem is, I don't see him sticking around that long. I'd love to see him stay as our coach long-term like coaches used to in the old days. After Brees retires, I don't think we'd get more than a year or two out of him. He'd retire for a while and then come back a few season after if the right job opened up

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250:24742299
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    I think Payton could find something close with another QB if he took time and picked someone out to work with. Problem is, I don't see him sticking around that long. I'd love to see him stay as our coach long-term like coaches used to in the old days. After Brees retires, I don't think we'd get more than a year or two out of him. He'd retire for a while and then come back a few season after if the right job opened up
    You know we go out we give a LB coach a chance and this is the Thanks we get we need a local coach someone that loves NO and feels its the best job ever and wouldnt leave for nothing cause he loves the South loves NO.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post

Ill be happy if Payton finishes with Brees and finds a great successor at QB whose name isn't Daniel, Canfield or McCown.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    next week is our superbowl, winner gets the rights to Sean Payton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Don't seem like much negotiating is going on right now. If he leaves this is a good time I guess since we are kind of in a transition anyway.

I just hope we try to find someone else and not just give the job to Joe Vitt.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Vitt is turrible.

vCash
    yea, i know this is just negotiation. i feel like there is a real chance hes leaving.

we have 2 options here if Sean leaves: 1 hire a proven winner while we still have drew
    2: blow it up and get a a new guy and get a new QB.

i know it will NEVER happen but id seriously make a push for a Dungy, or Cowher. hell we never run the ball but Reid as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post

If the decision is that close for Payton, they can have him!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Vitt is turrible.
    I'm not sure how I feel about Vitt as a potential Saints Head Coach. I do like him more than you guys do. He has good football knowledge, I think he prepares guys well, and I think he's a great motivator. But I need to know if Williams was telling the truth in regards to Vitt arrogantly and foolishly allowing the p4p program to continue. Was that a Payton, Vitt or Williams decision??
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I don't Want JOE VITT As My Head Coach!!!!!

#NextQuestion
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I don't Want JOE VITT As My Head Coach!!!!!

#NextQuestion
    Look lets not sugar coat this we don't want Vitt because he is ugly lets just put it out there
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123