Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    He is trying to do what most anyone would do in his place, anytime you have leverage in a business as lucrative as the NFL you are a fool not to exploit it.

Just curious MT, does your asterisk key on your keyboard have any paint left on it?
    Yeah. PSD is censored for dirty words so any version of a bad word becomes asterisks

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    The next 10 years of a franchise will essentially be decided by this negotiation. Wow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    The next 10 years of a franchise will essentially be decided by this negotiation. Wow
    and Payton knows it
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    I don't blame him for getting all the leverage he can. Coaching is a cutthroat game, and you can be fired in a heartbeat. Given his geographical preferences, though, Payton has only really limited himself to two suitors.

I know there's a lot of negative with the guy, and I also know he's the only guy who can maximize the talent on this roster. He might be a son of a *****, but he's our son of a *****.

vCash
    Like Drew Brees did he kind of has our collective Who Dat nation nuts in a vice!

If he left us for the Cowboys words can't describe.......... they would officially join Atlanta as my most hated teams.

But on second thought we got him from them and maybe they want him back. It don't matter WHO Dat 4 Life!

I kinda miss the underdog days anyway 3-13 yea I miss that schit.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    If Payton bolts, the Saints are stuck as a mediocre team until Drew's deal is up or he retires, then it is rebuilding, likely with another head coach. If Payton leaves, the Saints probably couldn't field a contender until 2018 or so.

vCash
    If Payton bolts, the Saints are stuck as a mediocre team until Drew's deal is up or he retires, then it is rebuilding, likely with another head coach. If Payton leaves, the Saints probably couldn't field a contender until 2018 or so.
    Depends who we bring in. Personally I like Chip Kelly
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    He'd never succeed at the pro level.

vCash
    He'd never succeed at the pro level.
    Why do you say that? I agree that his spread offense wouldn't work, but he seems like one of those rare, true football geniuses

vCash
    Success in college and in the pros isn't something that happens often. Jimmy Johnson and Pete Carroll are in the minority, and Carroll needed multiple stops.

I also think Brees won't allow himself to be coached up by anyone else. If Payton is gone, I think Brees becomes what Brett Favre was his last few seasons in Green Bay: an above average (but not great) QB who throws a ton of INTs.

vCash
    I also think Brees won't allow himself to be coached up by anyone else. If Payton is gone, I think Brees becomes what Brett Favre was his last few seasons in Green Bay: an above average (but not great) QB who throws a ton of INTs.
    yeah but Favre is an a$$hole. Brees isn't

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Not personality-wise, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    yeah but Favre is an a$$hole. Brees isn't
    OMG!!!! You guys ever seen Brett Favrah's daughter that girl thicker than a Mississippi swamp possum. Thats a compliment btw.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...with-it-photo/
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    OMG!!!! You guys ever seen Brett Favrah's daughter that girl thicker than a Mississippi swamp possum. Thats a compliment btw.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...with-it-photo/
    She went to CofC for awhile. Yeah, I've seen her.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Wow! Super hot! Question is, can I get it up with Brett Favre in the back of my head the whole time?
    !WhoDat!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast