Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Four Weeks and Sean Payton Comes Back!

I Can't Wait, I Can't Wait!!!

Am I worried he wont get a contract with New Orleans? NOPE!! Not worried at All!

I can't wait till management gets with Sean and tells him Fire or Trade Whomever!!! I can't wait till that day HAPPENS!

WHO DAT!

vCash
    I thought he wasn't allowed back until the day after the Super Bowl; which would make nine weeks.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    I thought he wasn't allowed back until the day after the Super Bowl; which would make nine weeks.
    You are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Dumb azz!

Damn shame
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    4 weeks, or 9 weeks....who cares???? I will just be GLAD when he is back and Cut those players and let them go!!!! So tired of excuses!!!

We need Fresh Blood! (PERIOD)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ROK View Post
    4 weeks, or 9 weeks....who cares???? I will just be GLAD when he is back and Cut those players and let them go!!!! So tired of excuses!!!

We need Fresh Blood! (PERIOD)
    Actually, it does matter. He can't go to College football games and scout. He doesn't have access to college game film (not regular TV coverage, game film is different).

That, in and of itself, is a serious issue because he's the guy that does the drafting (not Loomis). Basically, after the SB, he's going to have to cram all sorts of game film for our later round picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Actually, it does matter. He can't go to College football games and scout. He doesn't have access to college game film (not regular TV coverage, game film is different).

That, in and of itself, is a serious issue because he's the guy that does the drafting (not Loomis). Basically, after the SB, he's going to have to cram all sorts of game film for our later round picks.
    major issue. gotta count on scouts, vitt, spags and carmichael
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Joe Vitt will bring highlight tape on Scott Shanle!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...ch-sean-payton

Goodell may reinstate him after the season. That's great, but if Payton doesn't sign a new deal, then he'll work for a month then disappear. That seems like a George Costanza move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...ch-sean-payton

Goodell may reinstate him after the season. That's great, but if Payton doesn't sign a new deal, then he'll work for a month then disappear. That seems like a George Costanza move.
    I think he's trying to get reinstated so he can listen to other teams' offers, allow the market to set his price and force us to go higher than that.

I can't hate on a guy trying to maximize his earning potential, but he already signed a ****ing contract. One provision is what caused the contract to be voided...it's not like he wasn't getting a great paycheck already.

This smells like some shady college football Bobby Petrino ****.

vCash
    But again don't we think Sean Payton wants to make the money back that he didnt get paid this season? Makes sense to me a year without pay can hurt anybodys pockets even a millionaires.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Joe Vitt will bring highlight tape on Scott Shanle!
    I wouldve rather we kept Fujita around or especially Dunbar than Shanle I'm just stating the obvious here.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    But again don't we think Sean Payton wants to make the money back that he didnt get paid this season? Makes sense to me a year without pay can hurt anybodys pockets even a millionaires.
    He earned that year on the couch, UD. He's trying to parlay his suspension into a pay raise? That's dirty pool.

Let's be honest here, Goodell didn't **** our season, Payton did. His arrogance led to all this. I want him to stay as our coach, but let's call a ****ing spade a spade here. The longer this **** doesn't get resolved, the angrier I'm going to get.

vCash
    He earned that year on the couch, UD. He's trying to parlay his suspension into a pay raise? That's dirty pool.

Let's be honest here, Goodell didn't **** our season, Payton did. His arrogance led to all this. I want him to stay as our coach, but let's call a ****ing spade a spade here. The longer this **** doesn't get resolved, the angrier I'm going to get.
    He is trying to do what most anyone would do in his place, anytime you have leverage in a business as lucrative as the NFL you are a fool not to exploit it.

Just curious MT, does your asterisk key on your keyboard have any paint left on it?

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash

Good point MT. If Coach P leaves I wonder how pissed Brees would be if he played his next team. That said its really hard to see those two part ways Brees and Payton. Stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    He is trying to do what most anyone would do in his place, anytime you have leverage in a business as lucrative as the NFL you are a fool not to exploit it.

Just curious MT, does your asterisk key on your keyboard have any paint left on it?
    Another great point but me once I hit a certain amount the rest is just being greedy to me. So I guess I am saying his first contract seemed lucrative enough imo. If he was a coach in the hot seat I could see it but I'd think with the success SP has had he can stay on Benson's team for a loooong time before he'd need worry about being fired.

Boy the recent year for WHO DAT Nation has been interesting huh
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast